Property Spotlight: A Victorian terraced home in Bernards Heath, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Victorian terraced home is situated in the popular Bernards Heath conservation area, well placed for access to the city centre, mainline station and highly regarded local schools.
Extended some years ago this stylish home offers balanced accommodation over three floors, including a sitting room with fireplace leading to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, opening up via bifold doors to the garden.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom, and on the converted top floor a further double bedroom with velux windows.
To the front is a small private garden with gate and path to the front door.
To the rear is a private west facing garden with a path leading from the kitchen doors to a useful timber home office outbuilding.
Boundary Road, St Albans
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 9 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 10 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
Guide price £765,000
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk