Property Spotlight: A Victorian terraced home in Bernards Heath, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Victorian terraced home is situated in the popular Bernards Heath conservation area, well placed for access to the city centre, mainline station and highly regarded local schools.
Extended some years ago this stylish home offers balanced accommodation over three floors, including a sitting room with fireplace leading to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, opening up via bifold doors to the garden.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom, and on the converted top floor a further double bedroom with velux windows.
To the front is a small private garden with gate and path to the front door.
To the rear is a private west facing garden with a path leading from the kitchen doors to a useful timber home office outbuilding.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Road, St Albans
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 9 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Guide price £765,000
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk