Property Spotlight: A Victorian terraced home in Bernards Heath, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Victorian terraced home is situated in the popular Bernards Heath conservation area, well placed for access to the city centre, mainline station and highly regarded local schools.
Extended some years ago this stylish home offers balanced accommodation over three floors, including a sitting room with fireplace leading to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, opening up via bifold doors to the garden.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom, and on the converted top floor a further double bedroom with velux windows.
To the front is a small private garden with gate and path to the front door.
To the rear is a private west facing garden with a path leading from the kitchen doors to a useful timber home office outbuilding.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Road, St Albans
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Guide price £765,000
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk