Property Spotlight: A Victorian terraced home in Bernards Heath, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Victorian terraced home is situated in the popular Bernards Heath conservation area, well placed for access to the city centre, mainline station and highly regarded local schools.
Extended some years ago this stylish home offers balanced accommodation over three floors, including a sitting room with fireplace leading to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, opening up via bifold doors to the garden.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom, and on the converted top floor a further double bedroom with velux windows.
To the front is a small private garden with gate and path to the front door.
To the rear is a private west facing garden with a path leading from the kitchen doors to a useful timber home office outbuilding.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Guide price £765,000
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk