Property Spotlight: A Victorian terraced home in Bernards Heath, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Victorian terraced home is situated in the popular Bernards Heath conservation area, well placed for access to the city centre, mainline station and highly regarded local schools.
Extended some years ago this stylish home offers balanced accommodation over three floors, including a sitting room with fireplace leading to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, opening up via bifold doors to the garden.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom, and on the converted top floor a further double bedroom with velux windows.
To the front is a small private garden with gate and path to the front door.
To the rear is a private west facing garden with a path leading from the kitchen doors to a useful timber home office outbuilding.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Road, St Albans
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price £765,000
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | www.hamptons.co.uk