Property Spotlight: A stunning Victorian conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free townhouse forms part of an impressive Victorian conversion in a prestigious gated development on Avenue Road.
The property enjoys a wealth of unique accommodation including a bay-fronted living/dining room with 10ft high ceiling, an impressive kitchen/breakfast room and three good sized double bedrooms, each with its own en suite.
Outside there is a small courtyard garden to the front and an allocated parking bay.
Cadoxton Place is positioned on Avenue Road, known locally as one of the most attractive roads in St Albans and ideally situated just around the corner from the mainline station and the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Cadoxton Place, Avenue Road, St Albans
Guide price: £950,000
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
Belvoir, 01438 717701, www.belvoir.co.uk