Property Spotlight: A stunning Victorian conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free townhouse forms part of an impressive Victorian conversion in a prestigious gated development on Avenue Road.
The property enjoys a wealth of unique accommodation including a bay-fronted living/dining room with 10ft high ceiling, an impressive kitchen/breakfast room and three good sized double bedrooms, each with its own en suite.
Outside there is a small courtyard garden to the front and an allocated parking bay.
Cadoxton Place is positioned on Avenue Road, known locally as one of the most attractive roads in St Albans and ideally situated just around the corner from the mainline station and the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Cadoxton Place, Avenue Road, St Albans
Guide price: £950,000
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
Belvoir, 01438 717701, www.belvoir.co.uk