Property Spotlight: A stunning Victorian conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free townhouse forms part of an impressive Victorian conversion in a prestigious gated development on Avenue Road.
The property enjoys a wealth of unique accommodation including a bay-fronted living/dining room with 10ft high ceiling, an impressive kitchen/breakfast room and three good sized double bedrooms, each with its own en suite.
Outside there is a small courtyard garden to the front and an allocated parking bay.
Cadoxton Place is positioned on Avenue Road, known locally as one of the most attractive roads in St Albans and ideally situated just around the corner from the mainline station and the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Cadoxton Place, Avenue Road, St Albans
Guide price: £950,000
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 6 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
Belvoir, 01438 717701, www.belvoir.co.uk