Property Spotlight: A stunning Victorian conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free townhouse forms part of an impressive Victorian conversion in a prestigious gated development on Avenue Road.
The property enjoys a wealth of unique accommodation including a bay-fronted living/dining room with 10ft high ceiling, an impressive kitchen/breakfast room and three good sized double bedrooms, each with its own en suite.
Outside there is a small courtyard garden to the front and an allocated parking bay.
Cadoxton Place is positioned on Avenue Road, known locally as one of the most attractive roads in St Albans and ideally situated just around the corner from the mainline station and the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Cadoxton Place, Avenue Road, St Albans
Guide price: £950,000
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
Belvoir, 01438 717701, www.belvoir.co.uk