Property Spotlight: A unique period property with St Albans Cathedral views
- Credit: Archant
This truly exceptional Arts and Crafts-style property is home to five individually designed, fully furnished luxury apartments with views of St Albans Cathedral.
Located in the heart of the Abbey conservation area, each apartment has its own character and charm, all with the same high quality finish.
The Visit England four-star Gold accommodation has been successfully operated as serviced apartments by Hawk Ventures for between £90-£135 per night, while longer-term lets have fetched between £1,000-£1,800pcm.
Corporate guests have included Warner Bros., Ernst & Young, PWC, Ocado and AstraZeneca.
The freehold is included in the sale of the property, which is located within walking distance of all of St Albans’ amenities, including the City station with its fast trains to London St Pancras.
You may also want to watch:
Romeland Hill, St Albans
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com