Property Spotlight: A unique period property with St Albans Cathedral views
- Credit: Archant
This truly exceptional Arts and Crafts-style property is home to five individually designed, fully furnished luxury apartments with views of St Albans Cathedral.
Located in the heart of the Abbey conservation area, each apartment has its own character and charm, all with the same high quality finish.
The Visit England four-star Gold accommodation has been successfully operated as serviced apartments by Hawk Ventures for between £90-£135 per night, while longer-term lets have fetched between £1,000-£1,800pcm.
Corporate guests have included Warner Bros., Ernst & Young, PWC, Ocado and AstraZeneca.
The freehold is included in the sale of the property, which is located within walking distance of all of St Albans’ amenities, including the City station with its fast trains to London St Pancras.
You may also want to watch:
Romeland Hill, St Albans
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com