Property Spotlight: A unique period property with St Albans Cathedral views
- Credit: Archant
This truly exceptional Arts and Crafts-style property is home to five individually designed, fully furnished luxury apartments with views of St Albans Cathedral.
Located in the heart of the Abbey conservation area, each apartment has its own character and charm, all with the same high quality finish.
The Visit England four-star Gold accommodation has been successfully operated as serviced apartments by Hawk Ventures for between £90-£135 per night, while longer-term lets have fetched between £1,000-£1,800pcm.
Corporate guests have included Warner Bros., Ernst & Young, PWC, Ocado and AstraZeneca.
The freehold is included in the sale of the property, which is located within walking distance of all of St Albans’ amenities, including the City station with its fast trains to London St Pancras.
You may also want to watch:
Romeland Hill, St Albans
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com