Property Spotlight: A unique penthouse apartment in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This split-level two-bed penthouse apartment forms part of one of St Albans’ most individual and contemporary buildings.
The property is flooded with natural light and presented to an exceptional standard, with two private balconies.
Features include an open-plan reception room with double-height windows to the mezzanine level and a recently refitted Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worktops and smoked glass surround.
A spiral staircase leads to the spacious dual-aspect mezzanine level that has versatile use as either a further reception room or additional bedroom.
The master bedroom has access to one of the private balconies and has a recently fitted en suite shower room; the second bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and also has access to a private balcony. There is also a separate guest bathroom.
The communal areas are kept to a high standard, the block is serviced by a lift and the apartment comes with allocated and visitors parking.
The property is located minutes from the mainline station and Clarence Park and within a short stroll of the city centre.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 8 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 9 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 10 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
De Novo Place, Granville Road, St Albans
Guide price £675,000
Collinson Hall | www.collinsonhall.co.uk | 01727 843222