Property Spotlight: A unique penthouse apartment in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This split-level two-bed penthouse apartment forms part of one of St Albans’ most individual and contemporary buildings.
The property is flooded with natural light and presented to an exceptional standard, with two private balconies.
Features include an open-plan reception room with double-height windows to the mezzanine level and a recently refitted Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worktops and smoked glass surround.
A spiral staircase leads to the spacious dual-aspect mezzanine level that has versatile use as either a further reception room or additional bedroom.
The master bedroom has access to one of the private balconies and has a recently fitted en suite shower room; the second bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and also has access to a private balcony. There is also a separate guest bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The communal areas are kept to a high standard, the block is serviced by a lift and the apartment comes with allocated and visitors parking.
The property is located minutes from the mainline station and Clarence Park and within a short stroll of the city centre.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
De Novo Place, Granville Road, St Albans
Guide price £675,000
Collinson Hall | www.collinsonhall.co.uk | 01727 843222