Property Spotlight: A unique penthouse apartment in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This split-level two-bed penthouse apartment forms part of one of St Albans’ most individual and contemporary buildings.
The property is flooded with natural light and presented to an exceptional standard, with two private balconies.
Features include an open-plan reception room with double-height windows to the mezzanine level and a recently refitted Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worktops and smoked glass surround.
A spiral staircase leads to the spacious dual-aspect mezzanine level that has versatile use as either a further reception room or additional bedroom.
The master bedroom has access to one of the private balconies and has a recently fitted en suite shower room; the second bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and also has access to a private balcony. There is also a separate guest bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The communal areas are kept to a high standard, the block is serviced by a lift and the apartment comes with allocated and visitors parking.
The property is located minutes from the mainline station and Clarence Park and within a short stroll of the city centre.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 8 Love is in the air - check out these Valentine's treats
- 9 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
De Novo Place, Granville Road, St Albans
Guide price £675,000
Collinson Hall | www.collinsonhall.co.uk | 01727 843222