Property Spotlight: A unique penthouse apartment in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This split-level two-bed penthouse apartment forms part of one of St Albans’ most individual and contemporary buildings.
The property is flooded with natural light and presented to an exceptional standard, with two private balconies.
Features include an open-plan reception room with double-height windows to the mezzanine level and a recently refitted Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worktops and smoked glass surround.
A spiral staircase leads to the spacious dual-aspect mezzanine level that has versatile use as either a further reception room or additional bedroom.
The master bedroom has access to one of the private balconies and has a recently fitted en suite shower room; the second bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and also has access to a private balcony. There is also a separate guest bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The communal areas are kept to a high standard, the block is serviced by a lift and the apartment comes with allocated and visitors parking.
The property is located minutes from the mainline station and Clarence Park and within a short stroll of the city centre.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
De Novo Place, Granville Road, St Albans
Guide price £675,000
Collinson Hall | www.collinsonhall.co.uk | 01727 843222