Property Spotlight: A unique home on the outskirts of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hammonds End is a stunning three-bed detached home located to the south of Harpenden.
Downstairs there is a reception hall, sitting room, garden room, dining room, office/guest bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and shower room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Set on a sizeable plot, the property is separated from the roadway by a hedged low maintenance landscaped front garden laid mainly to lawn with a driveway leading to the double garage, which offers off-road parking and turning for multiple vehicles.
The remaining grounds lie mainly to the side and rear of the property and include a paved terrace, ideal for entertaining, and a level lawned area, carefully planned for low maintenance, bordered by hedging and mature trees, lending privacy to the setting, and with stunning views over neighbouring countryside.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden station is just 1.8 miles from the property.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Hammonds End, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
Guide price £1.5m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com