Property Spotlight: A unique home on the outskirts of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hammonds End is a stunning three-bed detached home located to the south of Harpenden.
Downstairs there is a reception hall, sitting room, garden room, dining room, office/guest bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and shower room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Set on a sizeable plot, the property is separated from the roadway by a hedged low maintenance landscaped front garden laid mainly to lawn with a driveway leading to the double garage, which offers off-road parking and turning for multiple vehicles.
The remaining grounds lie mainly to the side and rear of the property and include a paved terrace, ideal for entertaining, and a level lawned area, carefully planned for low maintenance, bordered by hedging and mature trees, lending privacy to the setting, and with stunning views over neighbouring countryside.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden station is just 1.8 miles from the property.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
Hammonds End, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
Guide price £1.5m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com