Property Spotlight: A unique home on the outskirts of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hammonds End is a stunning three-bed detached home located to the south of Harpenden.
Downstairs there is a reception hall, sitting room, garden room, dining room, office/guest bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and shower room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Set on a sizeable plot, the property is separated from the roadway by a hedged low maintenance landscaped front garden laid mainly to lawn with a driveway leading to the double garage, which offers off-road parking and turning for multiple vehicles.
The remaining grounds lie mainly to the side and rear of the property and include a paved terrace, ideal for entertaining, and a level lawned area, carefully planned for low maintenance, bordered by hedging and mature trees, lending privacy to the setting, and with stunning views over neighbouring countryside.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden station is just 1.8 miles from the property.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Area Guide: The vibrant Cathedral city of St Albans
Hammonds End, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
Guide price £1.5m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com