Property Spotlight: A unique home on the outskirts of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hammonds End is a stunning three-bed detached home located to the south of Harpenden.
Downstairs there is a reception hall, sitting room, garden room, dining room, office/guest bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and shower room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Set on a sizeable plot, the property is separated from the roadway by a hedged low maintenance landscaped front garden laid mainly to lawn with a driveway leading to the double garage, which offers off-road parking and turning for multiple vehicles.
The remaining grounds lie mainly to the side and rear of the property and include a paved terrace, ideal for entertaining, and a level lawned area, carefully planned for low maintenance, bordered by hedging and mature trees, lending privacy to the setting, and with stunning views over neighbouring countryside.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden station is just 1.8 miles from the property.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
Hammonds End, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
Guide price £1.5m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com