Property Spotlight: A unique family home near Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This impressive four-bed detached house is located in the popular village of Oaklands, between Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage.
It occupies an enviable plot of approximately 0.3 acres, with completely private and secluded grounds and some excellent views.
The property boasts well balanced living accommodation, bathed in light throughout, thanks to large picture windows on all sides.
On the ground floor there is a spacious open plan sitting/day/dining room, solid bamboo flooring and an open fireplace and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces.
The master bedroom benefits from a ‘spa’ style en-suite, cloakroom and walk-in wardrobe. On the lower ground floor there are three good size double bedrooms, a utility room and wet room (featuring a shower with body jets).
You may also want to watch:
External benefits include a large gated driveway, providing parking for up to eight cars.
The garden features a beautiful bluebell wood, patio area with Jacuzzi, a side decking area and an additional tiered garden area with stunning views.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
Oaklands benefits from a renowned local primary school, parade of shops for day to day needs, public house and a regular bus service to both Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City town centres.
Mainline rail services can be found at either Knebworth, Welwyn North (Digswell) or Welwyn Garden City centres and more extensive leisure, schooling and shopping facilities can be found a short bus/car ride distant in Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage.
Guide price £815,000
Great North Road, Oaklands, near Welwyn
Ashtons, 01707 331100, www.ashtons.co.uk