Property Spotlight: A unique conversion with rooftop terrace in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and unique top floor apartment is positioned within an attractive Edwardian mansion house in a prime residential location.
Relaxed open living spaces include an entrance hall, a 16ft lounge and a feature staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with decking area and glass dividers.
There is also a kitchen fitted with modern white wall and base units complemented beautifully by wooden worktop surfaces, a designer extractor hood and feature lighting.
The stylish shower room is fitted with a white suite comprising of a sink with vanity unit under, a low level WC and a walk-in shower.
Further features include a security entry telephone, wood flooring and an allocated parking space.
Ramsey Court Lodge is a peaceful cul-de-sac location conveniently situated close to the mainline railway station linking St Albans to London St Pancras in approximately 30-minutes. It is also close to the wide range of shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Ramsey Lodge Court, Hillside Road, St Albans
Guide price £399,950
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk