Property Spotlight: A unique conversion with rooftop terrace in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and unique top floor apartment is positioned within an attractive Edwardian mansion house in a prime residential location.
Relaxed open living spaces include an entrance hall, a 16ft lounge and a feature staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with decking area and glass dividers.
There is also a kitchen fitted with modern white wall and base units complemented beautifully by wooden worktop surfaces, a designer extractor hood and feature lighting.
The stylish shower room is fitted with a white suite comprising of a sink with vanity unit under, a low level WC and a walk-in shower.
Further features include a security entry telephone, wood flooring and an allocated parking space.
You may also want to watch:
Ramsey Court Lodge is a peaceful cul-de-sac location conveniently situated close to the mainline railway station linking St Albans to London St Pancras in approximately 30-minutes. It is also close to the wide range of shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Ramsey Lodge Court, Hillside Road, St Albans
Guide price £399,950
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk