Property Spotlight: A unique conversion with rooftop terrace in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and unique top floor apartment is positioned within an attractive Edwardian mansion house in a prime residential location.
Relaxed open living spaces include an entrance hall, a 16ft lounge and a feature staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with decking area and glass dividers.
There is also a kitchen fitted with modern white wall and base units complemented beautifully by wooden worktop surfaces, a designer extractor hood and feature lighting.
The stylish shower room is fitted with a white suite comprising of a sink with vanity unit under, a low level WC and a walk-in shower.
Further features include a security entry telephone, wood flooring and an allocated parking space.
You may also want to watch:
Ramsey Court Lodge is a peaceful cul-de-sac location conveniently situated close to the mainline railway station linking St Albans to London St Pancras in approximately 30-minutes. It is also close to the wide range of shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Ramsey Lodge Court, Hillside Road, St Albans
Guide price £399,950
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk