Property Spotlight: A unique conversion with rooftop terrace in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and unique top floor apartment is positioned within an attractive Edwardian mansion house in a prime residential location.
Relaxed open living spaces include an entrance hall, a 16ft lounge and a feature staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with decking area and glass dividers.
There is also a kitchen fitted with modern white wall and base units complemented beautifully by wooden worktop surfaces, a designer extractor hood and feature lighting.
The stylish shower room is fitted with a white suite comprising of a sink with vanity unit under, a low level WC and a walk-in shower.
Further features include a security entry telephone, wood flooring and an allocated parking space.
You may also want to watch:
Ramsey Court Lodge is a peaceful cul-de-sac location conveniently situated close to the mainline railway station linking St Albans to London St Pancras in approximately 30-minutes. It is also close to the wide range of shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
Ramsey Lodge Court, Hillside Road, St Albans
Guide price £399,950
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk