Property Spotlight: A unique conversion with rooftop terrace in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful and unique top floor apartment is positioned within an attractive Edwardian mansion house in a prime residential location.
Relaxed open living spaces include an entrance hall, a 16ft lounge and a feature staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with decking area and glass dividers.
There is also a kitchen fitted with modern white wall and base units complemented beautifully by wooden worktop surfaces, a designer extractor hood and feature lighting.
The stylish shower room is fitted with a white suite comprising of a sink with vanity unit under, a low level WC and a walk-in shower.
Further features include a security entry telephone, wood flooring and an allocated parking space.
You may also want to watch:
Ramsey Court Lodge is a peaceful cul-de-sac location conveniently situated close to the mainline railway station linking St Albans to London St Pancras in approximately 30-minutes. It is also close to the wide range of shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Ramsey Lodge Court, Hillside Road, St Albans
Guide price £399,950
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk