Property Spotlight: A unique character conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious first floor two bedroom character apartment is located in a prestigious period conversion close to the city centre and under a mile from the mainline station.
The accommodation is presented to a good standard and offers two allocated parking spaces.
There is a living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite shower room.
Features include coved ceilings and sash windows; there is also a feature fireplace with gas flame fire.
Externally there is an extremely well presented communal front and rear garden which is laid to lawn, with mature shrubs, bushes and trees.
You may also want to watch:
Sisters Lodge was once the administration building for The Sisters Hospital, a fever hospital built in 1893. From 1998, the site was redeveloped, with both buildings being converted into residential flats.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 7 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
Sisters Lodge, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide price: £430,000
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net