Property Spotlight: A unique character conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious first floor two bedroom character apartment is located in a prestigious period conversion close to the city centre and under a mile from the mainline station.
The accommodation is presented to a good standard and offers two allocated parking spaces.
There is a living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite shower room.
Features include coved ceilings and sash windows; there is also a feature fireplace with gas flame fire.
Externally there is an extremely well presented communal front and rear garden which is laid to lawn, with mature shrubs, bushes and trees.
You may also want to watch:
Sisters Lodge was once the administration building for The Sisters Hospital, a fever hospital built in 1893. From 1998, the site was redeveloped, with both buildings being converted into residential flats.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 7 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
Sisters Lodge, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide price: £430,000
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net