Property Spotlight: A unique character conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious first floor two bedroom character apartment is located in a prestigious period conversion close to the city centre and under a mile from the mainline station.
The accommodation is presented to a good standard and offers two allocated parking spaces.
There is a living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite shower room.
Features include coved ceilings and sash windows; there is also a feature fireplace with gas flame fire.
Externally there is an extremely well presented communal front and rear garden which is laid to lawn, with mature shrubs, bushes and trees.
You may also want to watch:
Sisters Lodge was once the administration building for The Sisters Hospital, a fever hospital built in 1893. From 1998, the site was redeveloped, with both buildings being converted into residential flats.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 6 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 10 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
Sisters Lodge, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide price: £430,000
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net