Property Spotlight: A unique character conversion in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious first floor two bedroom character apartment is located in a prestigious period conversion close to the city centre and under a mile from the mainline station.
The accommodation is presented to a good standard and offers two allocated parking spaces.
There is a living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite shower room.
Features include coved ceilings and sash windows; there is also a feature fireplace with gas flame fire.
Externally there is an extremely well presented communal front and rear garden which is laid to lawn, with mature shrubs, bushes and trees.
Sisters Lodge was once the administration building for The Sisters Hospital, a fever hospital built in 1893. From 1998, the site was redeveloped, with both buildings being converted into residential flats.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 3 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 4 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 5 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 6 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 7 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
Sisters Lodge, Goldsmith Way, St Albans
Guide price: £430,000
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net