Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Forming part of the old substation, this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment is situated in a wonderful, central location, within easy walking distance of both the city centre and mainline station to London St Pancras.
The substation was converted in 2013 and now provides fabulous, stylish open-plan accommodation presented to a very high standard throughout. The property is further enhanced by its own private roof terrace and comes with the added benefit of a long lease.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises: private entrance, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, guest bedroom and luxury bathroom.
The Old Substation, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £475,000
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures