Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Forming part of the old substation, this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment is situated in a wonderful, central location, within easy walking distance of both the city centre and mainline station to London St Pancras.
The substation was converted in 2013 and now provides fabulous, stylish open-plan accommodation presented to a very high standard throughout. The property is further enhanced by its own private roof terrace and comes with the added benefit of a long lease.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises: private entrance, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, guest bedroom and luxury bathroom.
The Old Substation, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £475,000
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414