Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Forming part of the old substation, this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment is situated in a wonderful, central location, within easy walking distance of both the city centre and mainline station to London St Pancras.
The substation was converted in 2013 and now provides fabulous, stylish open-plan accommodation presented to a very high standard throughout. The property is further enhanced by its own private roof terrace and comes with the added benefit of a long lease.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises: private entrance, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, guest bedroom and luxury bathroom.
The Old Substation, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £475,000
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk
- 1 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 2 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 3 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 7 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans