Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom property is part of the Grade II listed Digswell House, a neoclassical mansion built in the early 19th century.
The original building has been converted into 13 properties, and is set in communal grounds of approximately 4.5 acres.
Number 11 has versatile accommodation in excess of 1,800 sq ft set over three floors.
Features include a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, snug/study, utility room, downstairs WC, family bathroom, en suite to the master bedroom and a single garage.
The property is located just a mile from junction 6 of the A1 and 0.9 mile from Welwyn North station, where trains to King's Cross take just 20 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
11 Digswell House, Monks Rise, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Michael Graham, 01462 441700, www.michaelgraham.co.uk