Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom property is part of the Grade II listed Digswell House, a neoclassical mansion built in the early 19th century.
The original building has been converted into 13 properties, and is set in communal grounds of approximately 4.5 acres.
Number 11 has versatile accommodation in excess of 1,800 sq ft set over three floors.
Features include a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, snug/study, utility room, downstairs WC, family bathroom, en suite to the master bedroom and a single garage.
The property is located just a mile from junction 6 of the A1 and 0.9 mile from Welwyn North station, where trains to King's Cross take just 20 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
11 Digswell House, Monks Rise, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
Michael Graham, 01462 441700, www.michaelgraham.co.uk