Property Spotlight: A stunning one-bed flat in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious one bedroom apartment is located in an attractive period building, with Grade II listed status, less than half a mile from the centre of historic St Albans.
The apartment, located on the ground floor of the building, and with its own private rear entrance, boasts exemplary accommodation, decorated in a refined, traditional style.
Throughout the apartment, high ceilings, elegant light fittings and sash windows with elliptical tops create a graceful, sophisticated environment.
The sitting room is a large and welcoming living space with exposed dark wooden floorboards, which can easily act as both a reception and dining room.
The kitchen has smart white units to base and wall level, along with solid wood worktops, a double Belfast sink and integrated appliances, including a gas hob and oven.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment building is set on a private road, with communal landscaped gardens and allocated resident parking spaces.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price £525,000
Christchurch Close, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com