Property Spotlight: A stunning one-bed flat in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious one bedroom apartment is located in an attractive period building, with Grade II listed status, less than half a mile from the centre of historic St Albans.
The apartment, located on the ground floor of the building, and with its own private rear entrance, boasts exemplary accommodation, decorated in a refined, traditional style.
Throughout the apartment, high ceilings, elegant light fittings and sash windows with elliptical tops create a graceful, sophisticated environment.
The sitting room is a large and welcoming living space with exposed dark wooden floorboards, which can easily act as both a reception and dining room.
The kitchen has smart white units to base and wall level, along with solid wood worktops, a double Belfast sink and integrated appliances, including a gas hob and oven.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment building is set on a private road, with communal landscaped gardens and allocated resident parking spaces.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
Guide price £525,000
Christchurch Close, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com