Property Spotlight: A stunning one-bed flat in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious one bedroom apartment is located in an attractive period building, with Grade II listed status, less than half a mile from the centre of historic St Albans.
The apartment, located on the ground floor of the building, and with its own private rear entrance, boasts exemplary accommodation, decorated in a refined, traditional style.
Throughout the apartment, high ceilings, elegant light fittings and sash windows with elliptical tops create a graceful, sophisticated environment.
The sitting room is a large and welcoming living space with exposed dark wooden floorboards, which can easily act as both a reception and dining room.
The kitchen has smart white units to base and wall level, along with solid wood worktops, a double Belfast sink and integrated appliances, including a gas hob and oven.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment building is set on a private road, with communal landscaped gardens and allocated resident parking spaces.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
Guide price £525,000
Christchurch Close, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com