Property Spotlight: A stunning one-bed flat in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious one bedroom apartment is located in an attractive period building, with Grade II listed status, less than half a mile from the centre of historic St Albans.
The apartment, located on the ground floor of the building, and with its own private rear entrance, boasts exemplary accommodation, decorated in a refined, traditional style.
Throughout the apartment, high ceilings, elegant light fittings and sash windows with elliptical tops create a graceful, sophisticated environment.
The sitting room is a large and welcoming living space with exposed dark wooden floorboards, which can easily act as both a reception and dining room.
The kitchen has smart white units to base and wall level, along with solid wood worktops, a double Belfast sink and integrated appliances, including a gas hob and oven.
The apartment building is set on a private road, with communal landscaped gardens and allocated resident parking spaces.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Taxi stopped with ‘tyre below legal tread depth’ on A41
- 6 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 7 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
Guide price £525,000
Christchurch Close, St Albans
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com