Property Spotlight: A stunning Grade II listed country house with pool in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This substantial Grade II listed country house has excellent leisure facilities and fabulous far reaching views, all set in grounds totalling 8.6 acres.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, study/office, library, orangery, sun room, snug, kitchen, breakfast area, utility room and two cloakrooms.
Upstairs there is a fine master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath and shower room with a spiral staircase down to the orangery. Bedrooms two and three have en-suite bathrooms and bedroom three also has a dressing area. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional features include a playroom, a music room and a cellar.
There is also a leisure area, including an indoor heated swimming pool, a gymnasium, and a sauna/shower/changing room.
You may also want to watch:
Further highlights include formal gardens with sun terrace and built-in BBQ, extensive grounds with adjoining ring fenced paddock and a large timber framed outbuilding/garage.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
Down Green House, Harpenden Road, Wheathampstead
Guide price £3m
Savills | 01582 465000 | Savills.co.uk