Property Spotlight: A stunning Grade II listed country house with pool in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This substantial Grade II listed country house has excellent leisure facilities and fabulous far reaching views, all set in grounds totalling 8.6 acres.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, study/office, library, orangery, sun room, snug, kitchen, breakfast area, utility room and two cloakrooms.
Upstairs there is a fine master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath and shower room with a spiral staircase down to the orangery. Bedrooms two and three have en-suite bathrooms and bedroom three also has a dressing area. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional features include a playroom, a music room and a cellar.
There is also a leisure area, including an indoor heated swimming pool, a gymnasium, and a sauna/shower/changing room.
You may also want to watch:
Further highlights include formal gardens with sun terrace and built-in BBQ, extensive grounds with adjoining ring fenced paddock and a large timber framed outbuilding/garage.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Down Green House, Harpenden Road, Wheathampstead
Guide price £3m
Savills | 01582 465000 | Savills.co.uk