Property Spotlight: A stunning Grade II listed country house with pool in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This substantial Grade II listed country house has excellent leisure facilities and fabulous far reaching views, all set in grounds totalling 8.6 acres.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, study/office, library, orangery, sun room, snug, kitchen, breakfast area, utility room and two cloakrooms.
Upstairs there is a fine master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath and shower room with a spiral staircase down to the orangery. Bedrooms two and three have en-suite bathrooms and bedroom three also has a dressing area. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional features include a playroom, a music room and a cellar.
There is also a leisure area, including an indoor heated swimming pool, a gymnasium, and a sauna/shower/changing room.
You may also want to watch:
Further highlights include formal gardens with sun terrace and built-in BBQ, extensive grounds with adjoining ring fenced paddock and a large timber framed outbuilding/garage.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 3 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Down Green House, Harpenden Road, Wheathampstead
Guide price £3m
Savills | 01582 465000 | Savills.co.uk