Property Spotlight: A stunning Grade II listed country house with pool in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Archant
This substantial Grade II listed country house has excellent leisure facilities and fabulous far reaching views, all set in grounds totalling 8.6 acres.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, study/office, library, orangery, sun room, snug, kitchen, breakfast area, utility room and two cloakrooms.
Upstairs there is a fine master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath and shower room with a spiral staircase down to the orangery. Bedrooms two and three have en-suite bathrooms and bedroom three also has a dressing area. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional features include a playroom, a music room and a cellar.
There is also a leisure area, including an indoor heated swimming pool, a gymnasium, and a sauna/shower/changing room.
You may also want to watch:
Further highlights include formal gardens with sun terrace and built-in BBQ, extensive grounds with adjoining ring fenced paddock and a large timber framed outbuilding/garage.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 5 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Down Green House, Harpenden Road, Wheathampstead
Guide price £3m
Savills | 01582 465000 | Savills.co.uk