Property Spotlight: A stunning family home near Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Built in 1928, this impressive Arts & Crafts style detached residence stands in an acre of gardens on a prestigious private road.
The ground floor hall and reception rooms have original exposed floorboards and the triple aspect living room and dining room also have wood burning stoves.
The stunning contemporary German-made kitchen has a central island with honed granite work surfaces, incorporating a breakfast bar to one end. Bifold doors lead from the kitchen to the garden. There is also a utility area and a cloakroom.
On the first floor is a curved landing area incorporating double doors to a balcony. The master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite shower room and there are two further double bedrooms and a study/bedroom six served by a large family bathroom. The second floor provides two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
There is a timber summer house, a log store and a fully fenced chicken coop in the garden, plus a double garage and ample additional parking.
You may also want to watch:
Full planning permission exists for a large single storey extension to create another reception room.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
The Spinney, Desborough Drive, Tewin
Bryan Bishop, 01438 718877, www.bryanbishop.co.uk