Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home is situated in a convenient central location in the heart of St Albans.
Accessed via private timber gates from Harpenden Road, the spacious home has an approximate internal area of 221.5 sq m.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, the house benefits from a vaulted entrance hall, sitting room, separate dining room, 26ft kitchen/family room, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms - four of which are en suite - and a family bathroom.
The front elevation provides off street parking for several vehicles accessed via double gates from Harpenden Road, and to the rear there is a private garden with a raised decked area.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Guide price £1,650,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.Hamptons.co.uk