Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home is situated in a convenient central location in the heart of St Albans.
Accessed via private timber gates from Harpenden Road, the spacious home has an approximate internal area of 221.5 sq m.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, the house benefits from a vaulted entrance hall, sitting room, separate dining room, 26ft kitchen/family room, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms - four of which are en suite - and a family bathroom.
The front elevation provides off street parking for several vehicles accessed via double gates from Harpenden Road, and to the rear there is a private garden with a raised decked area.
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 6 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 7 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 8 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 9 Day of fundraising for No Floor No More campaign
- 10 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
Guide price £1,650,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.Hamptons.co.uk