Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home is situated in a convenient central location in the heart of St Albans.
Accessed via private timber gates from Harpenden Road, the spacious home has an approximate internal area of 221.5 sq m.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, the house benefits from a vaulted entrance hall, sitting room, separate dining room, 26ft kitchen/family room, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms - four of which are en suite - and a family bathroom.
The front elevation provides off street parking for several vehicles accessed via double gates from Harpenden Road, and to the rear there is a private garden with a raised decked area.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Guide price £1,650,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.Hamptons.co.uk