Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home is situated in a convenient central location in the heart of St Albans.
Accessed via private timber gates from Harpenden Road, the spacious home has an approximate internal area of 221.5 sq m.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, the house benefits from a vaulted entrance hall, sitting room, separate dining room, 26ft kitchen/family room, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms - four of which are en suite - and a family bathroom.
The front elevation provides off street parking for several vehicles accessed via double gates from Harpenden Road, and to the rear there is a private garden with a raised decked area.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
Guide price £1,650,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.Hamptons.co.uk