Property Spotlight: A striking period property in a prime central St Albans location
- Credit: Archant
This former four bedroom Victorian semi-detached property is currently used as business premises which, if required, could convert back to a fine family home, subject to any necessary consents.
It would be a perfect project for families looking to add their personal stamp to this ideally-located property, or could be retained as business premises with a number of potential uses.
The property is situated a short walk fom St Albans city centre, mainline station and highly regarded Aboyne Lodge primary school and nursery.
The property has been extended on the ground floor and offers four good size reception rooms, a WC and kitchen area,
On the first floor are three more reception/bedrooms plus a WC and laundry room. On the second floor is another reception/bedroom.
Features such as high ceilings and bay windows allow for natural light and an airy feel.
There is a small courtyard former garden to the rear, which is currently being used for off street parking.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 5 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 6 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 7 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
The opportunity exists for a buyer to further extend/develop, subject to obtaining the relevant planning consents.
Aberfoyle House, Stapley Road, St Albans
Guide price: £850,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk