Property Spotlight: A striking period property in a prime central St Albans location
- Credit: Archant
This former four bedroom Victorian semi-detached property is currently used as business premises which, if required, could convert back to a fine family home, subject to any necessary consents.
It would be a perfect project for families looking to add their personal stamp to this ideally-located property, or could be retained as business premises with a number of potential uses.
The property is situated a short walk fom St Albans city centre, mainline station and highly regarded Aboyne Lodge primary school and nursery.
The property has been extended on the ground floor and offers four good size reception rooms, a WC and kitchen area,
On the first floor are three more reception/bedrooms plus a WC and laundry room. On the second floor is another reception/bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Features such as high ceilings and bay windows allow for natural light and an airy feel.
There is a small courtyard former garden to the rear, which is currently being used for off street parking.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
The opportunity exists for a buyer to further extend/develop, subject to obtaining the relevant planning consents.
Aberfoyle House, Stapley Road, St Albans
Guide price: £850,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk