Property Spotlight: A striking period property in a prime central St Albans location
- Credit: Archant
This former four bedroom Victorian semi-detached property is currently used as business premises which, if required, could convert back to a fine family home, subject to any necessary consents.
It would be a perfect project for families looking to add their personal stamp to this ideally-located property, or could be retained as business premises with a number of potential uses.
The property is situated a short walk fom St Albans city centre, mainline station and highly regarded Aboyne Lodge primary school and nursery.
The property has been extended on the ground floor and offers four good size reception rooms, a WC and kitchen area,
On the first floor are three more reception/bedrooms plus a WC and laundry room. On the second floor is another reception/bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Features such as high ceilings and bay windows allow for natural light and an airy feel.
There is a small courtyard former garden to the rear, which is currently being used for off street parking.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
The opportunity exists for a buyer to further extend/develop, subject to obtaining the relevant planning consents.
Aberfoyle House, Stapley Road, St Albans
Guide price: £850,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk