Property Spotlight: A striking period property in a prime central St Albans location
- Credit: Archant
This former four bedroom Victorian semi-detached property is currently used as business premises which, if required, could convert back to a fine family home, subject to any necessary consents.
It would be a perfect project for families looking to add their personal stamp to this ideally-located property, or could be retained as business premises with a number of potential uses.
The property is situated a short walk fom St Albans city centre, mainline station and highly regarded Aboyne Lodge primary school and nursery.
The property has been extended on the ground floor and offers four good size reception rooms, a WC and kitchen area,
On the first floor are three more reception/bedrooms plus a WC and laundry room. On the second floor is another reception/bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Features such as high ceilings and bay windows allow for natural light and an airy feel.
There is a small courtyard former garden to the rear, which is currently being used for off street parking.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
The opportunity exists for a buyer to further extend/develop, subject to obtaining the relevant planning consents.
Aberfoyle House, Stapley Road, St Albans
Guide price: £850,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk