Property Spotlight: A fabulous family home next to Highfield Park
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This five bedroom detached family home boasts a wealth of beautifully presented accommodation laid out over three floors.
A welcoming entrance hall with pretty floor tiles leads to a useful study, a stunning kitchen/family room, a further reception room and a utility room.
The triple aspect kitchen/family room benefits from thoughtfully arranged units incorporating the necessary appliances, plus bifolding windows and doors to the rear.
The first floor features four good sized bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes) and a stylish en suite and family bathroom, both of which are four piece.
The second floor master suite boasts a range of fitted wardrobes, eaves storage and its own four-piece en suite.
You may also want to watch:
Externally there is a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with a pleasant patio area ideal for al fresco dining. There is also a garage and driveway parking.
Stanmore Chase is in a desirable cul-de-sac located within a short drive of St Albans' vibrant city centre and mainline railway station, and within a short walk of the open spaces of Highfield Park.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
Stanmore Chase, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 702566, www.northwooduk.com