Property Spotlight: A fabulous family home next to Highfield Park
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This five bedroom detached family home boasts a wealth of beautifully presented accommodation laid out over three floors.
A welcoming entrance hall with pretty floor tiles leads to a useful study, a stunning kitchen/family room, a further reception room and a utility room.
The triple aspect kitchen/family room benefits from thoughtfully arranged units incorporating the necessary appliances, plus bifolding windows and doors to the rear.
The first floor features four good sized bedrooms (all with fitted wardrobes) and a stylish en suite and family bathroom, both of which are four piece.
The second floor master suite boasts a range of fitted wardrobes, eaves storage and its own four-piece en suite.
You may also want to watch:
Externally there is a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with a pleasant patio area ideal for al fresco dining. There is also a garage and driveway parking.
Stanmore Chase is in a desirable cul-de-sac located within a short drive of St Albans' vibrant city centre and mainline railway station, and within a short walk of the open spaces of Highfield Park.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Stanmore Chase, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 702566, www.northwooduk.com