Property Spotlight: A smart apartment in a new St Albans city centre development
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This one-bed third floor apartment forms part of Chequers House, St Albans' newest development in the heart of the city centre.
The property consists of an open plan living area - including a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and Quartz worktops - a contemporary shower room with white sanitaryware and a double bedroom with bespoke built-in wardrobe.
Features include thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows, LED spotlights throughout, engineered wood flooring to the hallway and living area and a video entry system.
Chequers House is an elegant boutique-style development of 10 one and two-bed apartments by Jaspar Homes.
The development is within walking distance of St Albans City train station, providing excellent access to central London. In terms of road links, it is conveniently nestled between the M1, A1 and M25.
Superb local shopping and entertainment are also on offer in and around this historical and popular city.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 7 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
Chequers House, Chequer Street, St Albans
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk