Property Spotlight: A smart apartment in a new St Albans city centre development
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This one-bed third floor apartment forms part of Chequers House, St Albans' newest development in the heart of the city centre.
The property consists of an open plan living area - including a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and Quartz worktops - a contemporary shower room with white sanitaryware and a double bedroom with bespoke built-in wardrobe.
Features include thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows, LED spotlights throughout, engineered wood flooring to the hallway and living area and a video entry system.
Chequers House is an elegant boutique-style development of 10 one and two-bed apartments by Jaspar Homes.
The development is within walking distance of St Albans City train station, providing excellent access to central London. In terms of road links, it is conveniently nestled between the M1, A1 and M25.
You may also want to watch:
Superb local shopping and entertainment are also on offer in and around this historical and popular city.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
Chequers House, Chequer Street, St Albans
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk