Property Spotlight: A smart apartment in a new St Albans city centre development
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This one-bed third floor apartment forms part of Chequers House, St Albans' newest development in the heart of the city centre.
The property consists of an open plan living area - including a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and Quartz worktops - a contemporary shower room with white sanitaryware and a double bedroom with bespoke built-in wardrobe.
Features include thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows, LED spotlights throughout, engineered wood flooring to the hallway and living area and a video entry system.
Chequers House is an elegant boutique-style development of 10 one and two-bed apartments by Jaspar Homes.
The development is within walking distance of St Albans City train station, providing excellent access to central London. In terms of road links, it is conveniently nestled between the M1, A1 and M25.
You may also want to watch:
Superb local shopping and entertainment are also on offer in and around this historical and popular city.
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash
Chequers House, Chequer Street, St Albans
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk