Property Spotlight: A smart apartment in a new St Albans city centre development
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This one-bed third floor apartment forms part of Chequers House, St Albans' newest development in the heart of the city centre.
The property consists of an open plan living area - including a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and Quartz worktops - a contemporary shower room with white sanitaryware and a double bedroom with bespoke built-in wardrobe.
Features include thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows, LED spotlights throughout, engineered wood flooring to the hallway and living area and a video entry system.
Chequers House is an elegant boutique-style development of 10 one and two-bed apartments by Jaspar Homes.
The development is within walking distance of St Albans City train station, providing excellent access to central London. In terms of road links, it is conveniently nestled between the M1, A1 and M25.
You may also want to watch:
Superb local shopping and entertainment are also on offer in and around this historical and popular city.
- 1 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 2 St Albans support Asian women through lockdown struggles
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 5 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 6 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 7 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 8 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 9 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 10 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
Chequers House, Chequer Street, St Albans
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk