Property Spotlight: A spacious family home with cinema room in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully extended detached family home is located on one of Bricket Wood’s premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation over two floors, with its entrance hall leading to a stunning open plan living/kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the patio and garden - perfect for entertaining.
There is also a cinema room, study, ground floor bedroom with en suite shower room, utility room and cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which have their own en suites, plus a separate family bathroom.
To the front of the property is the driveway and ample off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Bricket Wood village is ideally placed for travel to St Albans, Watford and surrounding towns and villages, while the nearby M1 and M25 also provide excellent road links further afield.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 6 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 7 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Oakwood Road, Bricket Wood, St Albans
Guide Price £1,250,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk