Property Spotlight: A spacious family home with cinema room in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully extended detached family home is located on one of Bricket Wood’s premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation over two floors, with its entrance hall leading to a stunning open plan living/kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the patio and garden - perfect for entertaining.
There is also a cinema room, study, ground floor bedroom with en suite shower room, utility room and cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which have their own en suites, plus a separate family bathroom.
To the front of the property is the driveway and ample off street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Bricket Wood village is ideally placed for travel to St Albans, Watford and surrounding towns and villages, while the nearby M1 and M25 also provide excellent road links further afield.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Oakwood Road, Bricket Wood, St Albans
Guide Price £1,250,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk