Property Spotlight: A spacious family home on one of Radlett’s most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett’s premier roads.
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett's premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with one en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
To the front is a carriage driveway allowing parking for several cars and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a terraced patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
You may also want to watch:
There is further scope to extend and develop the property subject to the relevant planning consent and an existing planning permission has been granted.
Just 16 miles from central London, Radlett is a prosperous village with an excellent selection of state and private schooling
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Radlett station - approximately half a mile from the property - offers direct links to St Pancras International, Gatwick and Luton airports. The surrounding countryside provides numerous leisure activities including health clubs, golf and riding.
Christchurch Crescent, Radlett
Guide price: £1,800,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk