Property Spotlight: A spacious family home on one of Radlett’s most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett’s premier roads.
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett's premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with one en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
To the front is a carriage driveway allowing parking for several cars and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a terraced patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
You may also want to watch:
There is further scope to extend and develop the property subject to the relevant planning consent and an existing planning permission has been granted.
Just 16 miles from central London, Radlett is a prosperous village with an excellent selection of state and private schooling
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Radlett station - approximately half a mile from the property - offers direct links to St Pancras International, Gatwick and Luton airports. The surrounding countryside provides numerous leisure activities including health clubs, golf and riding.
Christchurch Crescent, Radlett
Guide price: £1,800,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk