Property Spotlight: A spacious family home on one of Radlett’s most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett’s premier roads.
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett's premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with one en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
To the front is a carriage driveway allowing parking for several cars and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a terraced patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
You may also want to watch:
There is further scope to extend and develop the property subject to the relevant planning consent and an existing planning permission has been granted.
Just 16 miles from central London, Radlett is a prosperous village with an excellent selection of state and private schooling
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
Radlett station - approximately half a mile from the property - offers direct links to St Pancras International, Gatwick and Luton airports. The surrounding countryside provides numerous leisure activities including health clubs, golf and riding.
Christchurch Crescent, Radlett
Guide price: £1,800,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk