Property Spotlight: A spacious family home on one of Radlett’s most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett’s premier roads.
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett's premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with one en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
To the front is a carriage driveway allowing parking for several cars and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a terraced patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
You may also want to watch:
There is further scope to extend and develop the property subject to the relevant planning consent and an existing planning permission has been granted.
Just 16 miles from central London, Radlett is a prosperous village with an excellent selection of state and private schooling
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Radlett station - approximately half a mile from the property - offers direct links to St Pancras International, Gatwick and Luton airports. The surrounding countryside provides numerous leisure activities including health clubs, golf and riding.
Christchurch Crescent, Radlett
Guide price: £1,800,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk