Property Spotlight: A spacious family home on one of Radlett’s most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett’s premier roads.
This beautiful detached family home is located on one of Radlett's premier roads.
The property offers flexible accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms with one en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
To the front is a carriage driveway allowing parking for several cars and access to the garage. The rear garden is private with a terraced patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
You may also want to watch:
There is further scope to extend and develop the property subject to the relevant planning consent and an existing planning permission has been granted.
Just 16 miles from central London, Radlett is a prosperous village with an excellent selection of state and private schooling
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
Radlett station - approximately half a mile from the property - offers direct links to St Pancras International, Gatwick and Luton airports. The surrounding countryside provides numerous leisure activities including health clubs, golf and riding.
Christchurch Crescent, Radlett
Guide price: £1,800,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk