Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in a desirable part of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantial, four bedroom semi-detached house is situated in one of St Albans’ most sought-after locations, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Clarence Park and highly-regarded schools.
The property boasts exceptionally spacious accommodation, including en suite facilities to both the master and guest bedroom, a large through living room plus a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
Of further benefit is a ground floor reception/family room, plus a study and utility room.
To the rear there is a wonderful landscaped garden consisting of an extensive patio with steps down to the lawned area with its mature shrub borders, plus a further wooden decking space.
To the front there is hardstanding off-street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
Guide price: £1,250,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk