Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in a desirable part of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantial, four bedroom semi-detached house is situated in one of St Albans’ most sought-after locations, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Clarence Park and highly-regarded schools.
The property boasts exceptionally spacious accommodation, including en suite facilities to both the master and guest bedroom, a large through living room plus a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
Of further benefit is a ground floor reception/family room, plus a study and utility room.
To the rear there is a wonderful landscaped garden consisting of an extensive patio with steps down to the lawned area with its mature shrub borders, plus a further wooden decking space.
To the front there is hardstanding off-street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 7 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
Guide price: £1,250,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk