Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in a desirable part of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantial, four bedroom semi-detached house is situated in one of St Albans’ most sought-after locations, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Clarence Park and highly-regarded schools.
The property boasts exceptionally spacious accommodation, including en suite facilities to both the master and guest bedroom, a large through living room plus a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
Of further benefit is a ground floor reception/family room, plus a study and utility room.
To the rear there is a wonderful landscaped garden consisting of an extensive patio with steps down to the lawned area with its mature shrub borders, plus a further wooden decking space.
To the front there is hardstanding off-street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 6 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
Guide price: £1,250,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk