Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in a desirable part of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantial, four bedroom semi-detached house is situated in one of St Albans’ most sought-after locations, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Clarence Park and highly-regarded schools.
The property boasts exceptionally spacious accommodation, including en suite facilities to both the master and guest bedroom, a large through living room plus a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
Of further benefit is a ground floor reception/family room, plus a study and utility room.
To the rear there is a wonderful landscaped garden consisting of an extensive patio with steps down to the lawned area with its mature shrub borders, plus a further wooden decking space.
To the front there is hardstanding off-street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Gurney Court Road, St Albans
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 7 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 8 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
Guide price: £1,250,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk