Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to Wheathampstead village
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after hamlet of Blackmore End, two miles from the village of Wheathampstead, is this impressive detached property.
58 Kimpton Road is set well back from the road and approached via a driveway providing parking for ample vehicles, which leads on to the double garage.
To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden providing many areas of interest, including a wooden gazebo with both heating and lighting, making it ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A patio runs across the back of the house with space for seating, planting and a BBQ area.
The property boasts a sitting room, garden room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room and utility room, among others.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and dressing room and there are four further bedrooms, one with en suite.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Guide price £1,450,000
Kimpton Road, Wheathampstead
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com