Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to Wheathampstead village
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after hamlet of Blackmore End, two miles from the village of Wheathampstead, is this impressive detached property.
58 Kimpton Road is set well back from the road and approached via a driveway providing parking for ample vehicles, which leads on to the double garage.
To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden providing many areas of interest, including a wooden gazebo with both heating and lighting, making it ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A patio runs across the back of the house with space for seating, planting and a BBQ area.
The property boasts a sitting room, garden room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room and utility room, among others.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and dressing room and there are four further bedrooms, one with en suite.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Guide price £1,450,000
Kimpton Road, Wheathampstead
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com