Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to Wheathampstead village
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after hamlet of Blackmore End, two miles from the village of Wheathampstead, is this impressive detached property.
58 Kimpton Road is set well back from the road and approached via a driveway providing parking for ample vehicles, which leads on to the double garage.
To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden providing many areas of interest, including a wooden gazebo with both heating and lighting, making it ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A patio runs across the back of the house with space for seating, planting and a BBQ area.
The property boasts a sitting room, garden room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room and utility room, among others.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and dressing room and there are four further bedrooms, one with en suite.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
Guide price £1,450,000
Kimpton Road, Wheathampstead
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com