Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to Wheathampstead village
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after hamlet of Blackmore End, two miles from the village of Wheathampstead, is this impressive detached property.
58 Kimpton Road is set well back from the road and approached via a driveway providing parking for ample vehicles, which leads on to the double garage.
To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden providing many areas of interest, including a wooden gazebo with both heating and lighting, making it ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A patio runs across the back of the house with space for seating, planting and a BBQ area.
The property boasts a sitting room, garden room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room and utility room, among others.
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and dressing room and there are four further bedrooms, one with en suite.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 3 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
Guide price £1,450,000
Kimpton Road, Wheathampstead
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com