Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to Wheathampstead village
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after hamlet of Blackmore End, two miles from the village of Wheathampstead, is this impressive detached property.
58 Kimpton Road is set well back from the road and approached via a driveway providing parking for ample vehicles, which leads on to the double garage.
To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden providing many areas of interest, including a wooden gazebo with both heating and lighting, making it ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A patio runs across the back of the house with space for seating, planting and a BBQ area.
The property boasts a sitting room, garden room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, family room and utility room, among others.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and dressing room and there are four further bedrooms, one with en suite.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price £1,450,000
Kimpton Road, Wheathampstead
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com