Property Spotlight: A six-bed home with gym and games room in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Positioned on a private and secluded plot, this imposing family home offers substantial and impeccably-presented accommodation arranged over four floors.
Constructed in 2005 by renowned local builders Oakbridge Homes, and having been recently upgraded throughout, Haven Lodge offers approximately 4,200 sq ft of internal space, including the integral double garage.
The house incorporates a generously proportioned kitchen/breakfast room which is extensively fitted with a range of units, integrated appliances and a large central island.
There are four reception rooms, with the sitting room and family room both providing access to different secluded areas of the garden.
On the first floor there is the fantastic master bedroom suite with steps leading to a large dressing room and en-suite bathroom. There are three further first floor bedrooms - two with en-suites - and a family bathroom. The second floor offers two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
On the lower ground floor there is a games room, gym and shower room with access to the integral double garage. The property also features underfloor heating, double glazing, filtered ventilation throughout, entertainment systems and a security system.
Outside, the property is accessed via an electronic wrought iron gate which opens onto a driveway providing parking for several vehicles and access to the garages.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 3 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 4 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 5 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 6 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 7 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
The gardens which surround the property measure 0.2 of an acre.
To the front, the garden has a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees to the boundaries and has been laid to astro turf for low maintenance with a well-positioned seating area to enjoy the late evening sunshine.
The rear garden is walled on two sides and is laid largely to lawn with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees, along with a secure gate opening directly to King Harry Lane. To the side of the property and adjacent to the family room there is a secluded paved courtyard garden with water feature.
Accessed via a private road just off King Harry Lane, the property occupies a secluded position on Cathedral Court and behind King Harry Lane which provides direct access into Verulamium Park.
Haven Lodge, Cathedral Court, St Albans
Guide price £1.9m
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk