Property Spotlight: A Sandridge home with Heartwood Forest views
- Credit: Archant
Located on a highly sought-after cul-de-sac in the ever popular village of Sandridge is this rarely available two/three bedroom detached property.
Well-presented throughout, the house has been thoughtfully extended to provide, on the ground floor, an entrance hall leading to an open plan living and kitchen area to the rear and a separate living room which has been used as a bedroom in the past.
The first floor provides a wealth of character with a family bathroom that includes a shower. There are also two double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, including a main bedroom with far-reaching views over the village and Heartwood Forest.
Externally the property offers a driveway with two off road parking spaces and a private and beautifully tended rear garden.
The property also benefits from excellent energy efficiency with solar panels providing a cost-effective energy solution.
You may also want to watch:
Highfield Road, Sandridge
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Guide price: £550,000
Frost’s, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk