Property Spotlight: A Sandridge home with Heartwood Forest views
- Credit: Archant
Located on a highly sought-after cul-de-sac in the ever popular village of Sandridge is this rarely available two/three bedroom detached property.
Well-presented throughout, the house has been thoughtfully extended to provide, on the ground floor, an entrance hall leading to an open plan living and kitchen area to the rear and a separate living room which has been used as a bedroom in the past.
The first floor provides a wealth of character with a family bathroom that includes a shower. There are also two double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, including a main bedroom with far-reaching views over the village and Heartwood Forest.
Externally the property offers a driveway with two off road parking spaces and a private and beautifully tended rear garden.
The property also benefits from excellent energy efficiency with solar panels providing a cost-effective energy solution.
You may also want to watch:
Highfield Road, Sandridge
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
Guide price: £550,000
Frost’s, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk