Property Spotlight: A pretty cottage in Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This original and prize-winning 1907 Exhibition Cottage by C M Crickmer is ideally located for the town, station and sought after schools.
With a wealth of character features blended with the convenience and style of modern living this pretty early garden city cottage, with its roughcast white walls and projecting tile hung gable, offers surprisingly spacious accommodation on a mature landscaped plot.
Highlights include a large lounge, which enjoys a box bay window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring and a feature fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen and utility area is finished to a high specification, and includes integrated appliances.
Two of the three bedrooms still display fireplaces, and the re-fitted three piece bathroom suite is of a modern design.
To the front of the property lies valuable space for off road parking for two cars.
You may also want to watch:
The 120ft landscaped rear garden enjoys the setting western sun. It has been lovingly maintained, offering a private space of mature trees, specimen planting, both a patio and discreet decked area, plus unusually, a three hole practice putting green!
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 Campaigners continue fight for 20mph limits on county's roads
Pixmore Way, Letchworth Garden City
Guide price £430,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.laneandbennetts.co.uk