Property Spotlight: A pretty cottage in Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This original and prize-winning 1907 Exhibition Cottage by C M Crickmer is ideally located for the town, station and sought after schools.
With a wealth of character features blended with the convenience and style of modern living this pretty early garden city cottage, with its roughcast white walls and projecting tile hung gable, offers surprisingly spacious accommodation on a mature landscaped plot.
Highlights include a large lounge, which enjoys a box bay window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring and a feature fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen and utility area is finished to a high specification, and includes integrated appliances.
Two of the three bedrooms still display fireplaces, and the re-fitted three piece bathroom suite is of a modern design.
To the front of the property lies valuable space for off road parking for two cars.
You may also want to watch:
The 120ft landscaped rear garden enjoys the setting western sun. It has been lovingly maintained, offering a private space of mature trees, specimen planting, both a patio and discreet decked area, plus unusually, a three hole practice putting green!
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Pixmore Way, Letchworth Garden City
Guide price £430,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.laneandbennetts.co.uk