Property Spotlight: A pretty cottage in Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This original and prize-winning 1907 Exhibition Cottage by C M Crickmer is ideally located for the town, station and sought after schools.
With a wealth of character features blended with the convenience and style of modern living this pretty early garden city cottage, with its roughcast white walls and projecting tile hung gable, offers surprisingly spacious accommodation on a mature landscaped plot.
Highlights include a large lounge, which enjoys a box bay window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring and a feature fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen and utility area is finished to a high specification, and includes integrated appliances.
Two of the three bedrooms still display fireplaces, and the re-fitted three piece bathroom suite is of a modern design.
To the front of the property lies valuable space for off road parking for two cars.
You may also want to watch:
The 120ft landscaped rear garden enjoys the setting western sun. It has been lovingly maintained, offering a private space of mature trees, specimen planting, both a patio and discreet decked area, plus unusually, a three hole practice putting green!
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
Pixmore Way, Letchworth Garden City
Guide price £430,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.laneandbennetts.co.uk