Property Spotlight: A pretty cottage in Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This original and prize-winning 1907 Exhibition Cottage by C M Crickmer is ideally located for the town, station and sought after schools.
With a wealth of character features blended with the convenience and style of modern living this pretty early garden city cottage, with its roughcast white walls and projecting tile hung gable, offers surprisingly spacious accommodation on a mature landscaped plot.
Highlights include a large lounge, which enjoys a box bay window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring and a feature fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen and utility area is finished to a high specification, and includes integrated appliances.
Two of the three bedrooms still display fireplaces, and the re-fitted three piece bathroom suite is of a modern design.
To the front of the property lies valuable space for off road parking for two cars.
The 120ft landscaped rear garden enjoys the setting western sun. It has been lovingly maintained, offering a private space of mature trees, specimen planting, both a patio and discreet decked area, plus unusually, a three hole practice putting green!
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 8 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
- 9 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 10 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
Pixmore Way, Letchworth Garden City
Guide price £430,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.laneandbennetts.co.uk