Property Spotlight: A pretty cottage in Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This original and prize-winning 1907 Exhibition Cottage by C M Crickmer is ideally located for the town, station and sought after schools.
With a wealth of character features blended with the convenience and style of modern living this pretty early garden city cottage, with its roughcast white walls and projecting tile hung gable, offers surprisingly spacious accommodation on a mature landscaped plot.
Highlights include a large lounge, which enjoys a box bay window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring and a feature fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen and utility area is finished to a high specification, and includes integrated appliances.
Two of the three bedrooms still display fireplaces, and the re-fitted three piece bathroom suite is of a modern design.
To the front of the property lies valuable space for off road parking for two cars.
You may also want to watch:
The 120ft landscaped rear garden enjoys the setting western sun. It has been lovingly maintained, offering a private space of mature trees, specimen planting, both a patio and discreet decked area, plus unusually, a three hole practice putting green!
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Pixmore Way, Letchworth Garden City
Guide price £430,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.laneandbennetts.co.uk