Property Spotlight: A new residential development on Camp Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Apex House is a new development of one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes on Camp Road, St Albans.
The building houses 36 one-bed apartments, three one-bed duplexes and nine two-bed duplexes across four floors. Features include bespoke Italian kitchens, fully tiled bathrooms, underfloor heating to all rooms, allocated parking and a video entry system. Select apartments also have a Terrace.
The development is a short walk from St Albans City station with rail links to London within 20 minutes.
Completion is due this spring, and a show apartment is open weekends from 10am-5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Apex House, Camp Road, St Albans
£290,000-£325,000 for a one-bed; the two-beds haven’t yet been released
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 6 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 7 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 8 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 9 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches
- 10 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
Preston Bennett | 020 8954 8626 | www.prestonbennett.co.uk