Property Spotlight: A new residential development on Camp Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Apex House is a new development of one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes on Camp Road, St Albans.
The building houses 36 one-bed apartments, three one-bed duplexes and nine two-bed duplexes across four floors. Features include bespoke Italian kitchens, fully tiled bathrooms, underfloor heating to all rooms, allocated parking and a video entry system. Select apartments also have a Terrace.
The development is a short walk from St Albans City station with rail links to London within 20 minutes.
Completion is due this spring, and a show apartment is open weekends from 10am-5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Apex House, Camp Road, St Albans
£290,000-£325,000 for a one-bed; the two-beds haven’t yet been released
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Preston Bennett | 020 8954 8626 | www.prestonbennett.co.uk