Property Spotlight: A new residential development on Camp Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Apex House is a new development of one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes on Camp Road, St Albans.
The building houses 36 one-bed apartments, three one-bed duplexes and nine two-bed duplexes across four floors. Features include bespoke Italian kitchens, fully tiled bathrooms, underfloor heating to all rooms, allocated parking and a video entry system. Select apartments also have a Terrace.
The development is a short walk from St Albans City station with rail links to London within 20 minutes.
Completion is due this spring, and a show apartment is open weekends from 10am-5pm.
Apex House, Camp Road, St Albans
£290,000-£325,000 for a one-bed; the two-beds haven’t yet been released
- 1 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 2 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 8 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 9 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 10 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
Preston Bennett | 020 8954 8626 | www.prestonbennett.co.uk