Property Spotlight: A new residential development on Camp Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Apex House is a new development of one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes on Camp Road, St Albans.
The building houses 36 one-bed apartments, three one-bed duplexes and nine two-bed duplexes across four floors. Features include bespoke Italian kitchens, fully tiled bathrooms, underfloor heating to all rooms, allocated parking and a video entry system. Select apartments also have a Terrace.
The development is a short walk from St Albans City station with rail links to London within 20 minutes.
Completion is due this spring, and a show apartment is open weekends from 10am-5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Apex House, Camp Road, St Albans
£290,000-£325,000 for a one-bed; the two-beds haven’t yet been released
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Preston Bennett | 020 8954 8626 | www.prestonbennett.co.uk