Property Spotlight: A new residential development on Camp Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Apex House is a new development of one and two-bedroom apartments and duplexes on Camp Road, St Albans.
The building houses 36 one-bed apartments, three one-bed duplexes and nine two-bed duplexes across four floors. Features include bespoke Italian kitchens, fully tiled bathrooms, underfloor heating to all rooms, allocated parking and a video entry system. Select apartments also have a Terrace.
The development is a short walk from St Albans City station with rail links to London within 20 minutes.
Completion is due this spring, and a show apartment is open weekends from 10am-5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Apex House, Camp Road, St Albans
£290,000-£325,000 for a one-bed; the two-beds haven’t yet been released
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
Preston Bennett | 020 8954 8626 | www.prestonbennett.co.uk