Property Spotlight: A new development in the heart of Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
Daniels Estate Agents have just launched a new development comprising 12 luxurious properties - all with parking - in the heart of historic Sandridge village.
Sales director Chris Cooke said: ”We launched last week end and already have several units reserved. As the development is available under the Help To Buy scheme it offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder and also appeals to down-sizers looking for a quality property in an enviable location.
“Unusually the development comprises studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments as well as some one bedroom mews-style houses.”
Sandridge village offers a local store, a newly opened tea rooms and three charming pubs all set within miles of open countryside including Heartwood Forest - yet St Albans, Wheathampstead, Hatfield and Harpenden are all easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
Forest View, High Street, Sandridge
£260,000 to £455,000
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 7 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 8 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Rickmansworth
- 10 Talented Verulam Reallymoving juniors star on return to competitive cycling
Daniels | 01727 836561 | www.daniels.uk.net