Property Spotlight: A new development in the heart of Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
Daniels Estate Agents have just launched a new development comprising 12 luxurious properties - all with parking - in the heart of historic Sandridge village.
Sales director Chris Cooke said: ”We launched last week end and already have several units reserved. As the development is available under the Help To Buy scheme it offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder and also appeals to down-sizers looking for a quality property in an enviable location.
“Unusually the development comprises studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments as well as some one bedroom mews-style houses.”
Sandridge village offers a local store, a newly opened tea rooms and three charming pubs all set within miles of open countryside including Heartwood Forest - yet St Albans, Wheathampstead, Hatfield and Harpenden are all easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
Forest View, High Street, Sandridge
£260,000 to £455,000
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 9 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 10 A New York state of mind
Daniels | 01727 836561 | www.daniels.uk.net