Property Spotlight: A new development in the heart of Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
Daniels Estate Agents have just launched a new development comprising 12 luxurious properties - all with parking - in the heart of historic Sandridge village.
Sales director Chris Cooke said: ”We launched last week end and already have several units reserved. As the development is available under the Help To Buy scheme it offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder and also appeals to down-sizers looking for a quality property in an enviable location.
“Unusually the development comprises studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments as well as some one bedroom mews-style houses.”
Sandridge village offers a local store, a newly opened tea rooms and three charming pubs all set within miles of open countryside including Heartwood Forest - yet St Albans, Wheathampstead, Hatfield and Harpenden are all easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
Forest View, High Street, Sandridge
£260,000 to £455,000
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
Daniels | 01727 836561 | www.daniels.uk.net