Property Spotlight: A new development in the heart of Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
Daniels Estate Agents have just launched a new development comprising 12 luxurious properties - all with parking - in the heart of historic Sandridge village.
Sales director Chris Cooke said: ”We launched last week end and already have several units reserved. As the development is available under the Help To Buy scheme it offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder and also appeals to down-sizers looking for a quality property in an enviable location.
“Unusually the development comprises studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments as well as some one bedroom mews-style houses.”
Sandridge village offers a local store, a newly opened tea rooms and three charming pubs all set within miles of open countryside including Heartwood Forest - yet St Albans, Wheathampstead, Hatfield and Harpenden are all easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
Forest View, High Street, Sandridge
£260,000 to £455,000
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Daniels | 01727 836561 | www.daniels.uk.net