Property Spotlight: A manor house and farm buildings with development potential in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
St Agnells Farm is an attractive residential holding with an impressive Grade II listed manor farmhouse, located on the northern outskirts of Redbourn.
The imposing four-bed farmhouse has generous accommodation and numerous original features including wooden panelling and window shutters. It also has a separate one bedroom annex currently used by the owner to run a profitable bed and breakfast enterprise.
The house sits in extensive lawned gardens with attractive flower beds and impressive mature trees.
The courtyard to the front of the house offers ample parking space and additional brick built outbuildings with tiled roofs comprising a coal/wood store and a former stable/storeroom. The traditional farm buildings offer opportunities for commercial or residential conversion.
The land is predominantly in arable production with smaller grass paddocks around the farmstead.
You may also want to watch:
The local area offers excellent schooling, leisure and shopping facilities in St Albans and Harpenden, which are both around five miles away.
The farm is for sale by Private Treaty, as a whole or in two lots.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
St Agnells Farm, Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide Price: £2,195,000
Robinson & Hall | 01234 351000 | www.robinsonandhall.co.uk