Property Spotlight: A manor house and farm buildings with development potential in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
St Agnells Farm is an attractive residential holding with an impressive Grade II listed manor farmhouse, located on the northern outskirts of Redbourn.
The imposing four-bed farmhouse has generous accommodation and numerous original features including wooden panelling and window shutters. It also has a separate one bedroom annex currently used by the owner to run a profitable bed and breakfast enterprise.
The house sits in extensive lawned gardens with attractive flower beds and impressive mature trees.
The courtyard to the front of the house offers ample parking space and additional brick built outbuildings with tiled roofs comprising a coal/wood store and a former stable/storeroom. The traditional farm buildings offer opportunities for commercial or residential conversion.
The land is predominantly in arable production with smaller grass paddocks around the farmstead.
You may also want to watch:
The local area offers excellent schooling, leisure and shopping facilities in St Albans and Harpenden, which are both around five miles away.
The farm is for sale by Private Treaty, as a whole or in two lots.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
St Agnells Farm, Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide Price: £2,195,000
Robinson & Hall | 01234 351000 | www.robinsonandhall.co.uk