Property Spotlight: A manor house and farm buildings with development potential in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
St Agnells Farm is an attractive residential holding with an impressive Grade II listed manor farmhouse, located on the northern outskirts of Redbourn.
The imposing four-bed farmhouse has generous accommodation and numerous original features including wooden panelling and window shutters. It also has a separate one bedroom annex currently used by the owner to run a profitable bed and breakfast enterprise.
The house sits in extensive lawned gardens with attractive flower beds and impressive mature trees.
The courtyard to the front of the house offers ample parking space and additional brick built outbuildings with tiled roofs comprising a coal/wood store and a former stable/storeroom. The traditional farm buildings offer opportunities for commercial or residential conversion.
The land is predominantly in arable production with smaller grass paddocks around the farmstead.
You may also want to watch:
The local area offers excellent schooling, leisure and shopping facilities in St Albans and Harpenden, which are both around five miles away.
The farm is for sale by Private Treaty, as a whole or in two lots.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
St Agnells Farm, Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide Price: £2,195,000
Robinson & Hall | 01234 351000 | www.robinsonandhall.co.uk