Property Spotlight: A manor house and farm buildings with development potential in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
St Agnells Farm is an attractive residential holding with an impressive Grade II listed manor farmhouse, located on the northern outskirts of Redbourn.
The imposing four-bed farmhouse has generous accommodation and numerous original features including wooden panelling and window shutters. It also has a separate one bedroom annex currently used by the owner to run a profitable bed and breakfast enterprise.
The house sits in extensive lawned gardens with attractive flower beds and impressive mature trees.
The courtyard to the front of the house offers ample parking space and additional brick built outbuildings with tiled roofs comprising a coal/wood store and a former stable/storeroom. The traditional farm buildings offer opportunities for commercial or residential conversion.
The land is predominantly in arable production with smaller grass paddocks around the farmstead.
You may also want to watch:
The local area offers excellent schooling, leisure and shopping facilities in St Albans and Harpenden, which are both around five miles away.
The farm is for sale by Private Treaty, as a whole or in two lots.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 9 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
St Agnells Farm, Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide Price: £2,195,000
Robinson & Hall | 01234 351000 | www.robinsonandhall.co.uk