Property Spotlight: A manor house and farm buildings with development potential in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
St Agnells Farm is an attractive residential holding with an impressive Grade II listed manor farmhouse, located on the northern outskirts of Redbourn.
The imposing four-bed farmhouse has generous accommodation and numerous original features including wooden panelling and window shutters. It also has a separate one bedroom annex currently used by the owner to run a profitable bed and breakfast enterprise.
The house sits in extensive lawned gardens with attractive flower beds and impressive mature trees.
The courtyard to the front of the house offers ample parking space and additional brick built outbuildings with tiled roofs comprising a coal/wood store and a former stable/storeroom. The traditional farm buildings offer opportunities for commercial or residential conversion.
The land is predominantly in arable production with smaller grass paddocks around the farmstead.
You may also want to watch:
The local area offers excellent schooling, leisure and shopping facilities in St Albans and Harpenden, which are both around five miles away.
The farm is for sale by Private Treaty, as a whole or in two lots.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
St Agnells Farm, Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide Price: £2,195,000
Robinson & Hall | 01234 351000 | www.robinsonandhall.co.uk