Property Spotlight: A luxurious apartment in the heart of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom apartment is situated within the Grade II listed Welcombe House, formerly the Harpenden House Hotel.
Located opposite Harpenden Common, it is one of five two and three bedroom apartments within this historic building.
The property includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, WC and a master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bath and shower room.
There's also a second double bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room and a third double bedroom which could be used as an additional living area.
The bathrooms have elegant grey ceramic wall and floor tiles while the kitchens feature Carrara Misterio granite countertops with glass splashbacks.
Engineered oak flooring and discreet ceiling downlights with digital dimmers are included in all main rooms and hallways.
Set within landscaped gardens, the apartment comes complete with two underground parking spaces.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 4 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 10 St Albans Striders shine as Midweek Road Race League makes welcome return
The property is ideally located within a short stroll of the town centre and Harpenden station, which is a seven minute walk away.
Welcombe House, Southdown Road, Harpenden
Fairview New Homes, 01582 934204