Property Spotlight: A luxurious apartment in the heart of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom apartment is situated within the Grade II listed Welcombe House, formerly the Harpenden House Hotel.
Located opposite Harpenden Common, it is one of five two and three bedroom apartments within this historic building.
The property includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, WC and a master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bath and shower room.
There's also a second double bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room and a third double bedroom which could be used as an additional living area.
The bathrooms have elegant grey ceramic wall and floor tiles while the kitchens feature Carrara Misterio granite countertops with glass splashbacks.
You may also want to watch:
Engineered oak flooring and discreet ceiling downlights with digital dimmers are included in all main rooms and hallways.
Set within landscaped gardens, the apartment comes complete with two underground parking spaces.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
The property is ideally located within a short stroll of the town centre and Harpenden station, which is a seven minute walk away.
Welcombe House, Southdown Road, Harpenden
Fairview New Homes, 01582 934204