Property Spotlight: A luxurious apartment in the heart of Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom apartment is situated within the Grade II listed Welcombe House, formerly the Harpenden House Hotel.
Located opposite Harpenden Common, it is one of five two and three bedroom apartments within this historic building.
The property includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, WC and a master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bath and shower room.
There's also a second double bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room and a third double bedroom which could be used as an additional living area.
The bathrooms have elegant grey ceramic wall and floor tiles while the kitchens feature Carrara Misterio granite countertops with glass splashbacks.
You may also want to watch:
Engineered oak flooring and discreet ceiling downlights with digital dimmers are included in all main rooms and hallways.
Set within landscaped gardens, the apartment comes complete with two underground parking spaces.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
The property is ideally located within a short stroll of the town centre and Harpenden station, which is a seven minute walk away.
Welcombe House, Southdown Road, Harpenden
Fairview New Homes, 01582 934204