Property Spotlight: A huge home with pool and tennis court in Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
Longdene is located in a wonderful semi-rural location set in private gardens in excess of two acres. The main house, which is in excess of 4700 sq ft, offers well balanced, flexible accommodation over two floors.
The property comprises of a reception hall, four reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, boiler room and pool room.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with separate dressing room/bedroom six and en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms - one with en-suite - and separate family bathroom.
The indoor swimming pool complex has doors opening out to the patio and garden area, changing rooms, sauna and WC. In the grounds there is a self-contained artist’s studio, tennis court and a detached workshop with light and power. There is ample parking for multiple vehicles as well as the triple garage.
The beautifully landscaped gardens to the property are private with a mixture of mature woodland trees, hedgerows, flowers and shrubs.
You may also want to watch:
The village of Knebworth is half a mile from Longdene, and its station is approximately one mile away. There is also easy access to Stevenage, Hertford and Welwyn Garden City, which have their own railway link to King’s Cross/Moorgate. The A1(M) can be reached at Stevenage or Welwyn village and provides an alternative route into central London.
There is a good selection of schooling facilities which include independent nursery and pre-preparatory schools at Watton-at-stone (Heathmount) and Hitchin (Kingshot) and a public school at Hertford Heath (Haileybury).
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 3 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
The surrounding countryside provides for many leisure activities to include golf, riding and walking.
Longdene, Old Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £2,295,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk