Property Spotlight: A huge home with pool and tennis court in Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
Longdene is located in a wonderful semi-rural location set in private gardens in excess of two acres. The main house, which is in excess of 4700 sq ft, offers well balanced, flexible accommodation over two floors.
The property comprises of a reception hall, four reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, boiler room and pool room.
To the first floor there is the master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with separate dressing room/bedroom six and en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms - one with en-suite - and separate family bathroom.
The indoor swimming pool complex has doors opening out to the patio and garden area, changing rooms, sauna and WC. In the grounds there is a self-contained artist’s studio, tennis court and a detached workshop with light and power. There is ample parking for multiple vehicles as well as the triple garage.
The beautifully landscaped gardens to the property are private with a mixture of mature woodland trees, hedgerows, flowers and shrubs.
You may also want to watch:
The village of Knebworth is half a mile from Longdene, and its station is approximately one mile away. There is also easy access to Stevenage, Hertford and Welwyn Garden City, which have their own railway link to King’s Cross/Moorgate. The A1(M) can be reached at Stevenage or Welwyn village and provides an alternative route into central London.
There is a good selection of schooling facilities which include independent nursery and pre-preparatory schools at Watton-at-stone (Heathmount) and Hitchin (Kingshot) and a public school at Hertford Heath (Haileybury).
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
The surrounding countryside provides for many leisure activities to include golf, riding and walking.
Longdene, Old Lane, Knebworth
Guide price £2,295,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk