Property Spotlight: A distinctive family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is located in the highly sought-after ‘Avenues’ area of Harpenden.
Conveniently situated within walking distance of the town centre, station and catchment for excellent primary and secondary schools, it offers good family accommodation arranged over two floors.
There is ample living space on the ground floor, with a sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and study, plus a garage.
There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, with an en suite to the master.
There is potential for further improvement/possible extension, subject to planning.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden is well noted for its good social facilities including several challenging golf courses and Rothamsted Park, while the town itself is littered with fine restaurants, bars and cafes.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 206258, www.johncurtis.co.uk