Property Spotlight: A distinctive family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is located in the highly sought-after ‘Avenues’ area of Harpenden.
Conveniently situated within walking distance of the town centre, station and catchment for excellent primary and secondary schools, it offers good family accommodation arranged over two floors.
There is ample living space on the ground floor, with a sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and study, plus a garage.
There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, with an en suite to the master.
There is potential for further improvement/possible extension, subject to planning.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden is well noted for its good social facilities including several challenging golf courses and Rothamsted Park, while the town itself is littered with fine restaurants, bars and cafes.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 206258, www.johncurtis.co.uk