Property Spotlight: A distinctive family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is located in the highly sought-after ‘Avenues’ area of Harpenden.
Conveniently situated within walking distance of the town centre, station and catchment for excellent primary and secondary schools, it offers good family accommodation arranged over two floors.
There is ample living space on the ground floor, with a sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and study, plus a garage.
There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, with an en suite to the master.
There is potential for further improvement/possible extension, subject to planning.
Harpenden is well noted for its good social facilities including several challenging golf courses and Rothamsted Park, while the town itself is littered with fine restaurants, bars and cafes.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 10 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 206258, www.johncurtis.co.uk