Property Spotlight: A gym, wine cellar and media room give this St Albans home the edge
- Credit: Archant
Dellcourt House is a superb example of a modern family residence, built around nine years ago in a traditional style.
The classical architecture provides light and extremely spacious family accommodation with the benefit of recent interior design and furnishing by Oliver Burns.
High ceilings and large rooms are a feature of this fine house, which includes; large reception hall, cloakroom, formal drawing room, dining room, large kitchen and breakfast area, family/garden room, living room and utility room,
The basement has a bar, media and games room, gym and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Drive, St Albans
Guide price £3.25m
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 5 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 9 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk