Property Spotlight: A gym, wine cellar and media room give this St Albans home the edge
- Credit: Archant
Dellcourt House is a superb example of a modern family residence, built around nine years ago in a traditional style.
The classical architecture provides light and extremely spacious family accommodation with the benefit of recent interior design and furnishing by Oliver Burns.
High ceilings and large rooms are a feature of this fine house, which includes; large reception hall, cloakroom, formal drawing room, dining room, large kitchen and breakfast area, family/garden room, living room and utility room,
The basement has a bar, media and games room, gym and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Drive, St Albans
Guide price £3.25m
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk