Property Spotlight: A gym, wine cellar and media room give this St Albans home the edge
- Credit: Archant
Dellcourt House is a superb example of a modern family residence, built around nine years ago in a traditional style.
The classical architecture provides light and extremely spacious family accommodation with the benefit of recent interior design and furnishing by Oliver Burns.
High ceilings and large rooms are a feature of this fine house, which includes; large reception hall, cloakroom, formal drawing room, dining room, large kitchen and breakfast area, family/garden room, living room and utility room,
The basement has a bar, media and games room, gym and wine cellar.
Townsend Drive, St Albans
Guide price £3.25m
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk