Property Spotlight: A gym, wine cellar and media room give this St Albans home the edge
- Credit: Archant
Dellcourt House is a superb example of a modern family residence, built around nine years ago in a traditional style.
The classical architecture provides light and extremely spacious family accommodation with the benefit of recent interior design and furnishing by Oliver Burns.
High ceilings and large rooms are a feature of this fine house, which includes; large reception hall, cloakroom, formal drawing room, dining room, large kitchen and breakfast area, family/garden room, living room and utility room,
The basement has a bar, media and games room, gym and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Drive, St Albans
Guide price £3.25m
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 8 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 9 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 10 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk