Property Spotlight: A gym, wine cellar and media room give this St Albans home the edge
- Credit: Archant
Dellcourt House is a superb example of a modern family residence, built around nine years ago in a traditional style.
The classical architecture provides light and extremely spacious family accommodation with the benefit of recent interior design and furnishing by Oliver Burns.
High ceilings and large rooms are a feature of this fine house, which includes; large reception hall, cloakroom, formal drawing room, dining room, large kitchen and breakfast area, family/garden room, living room and utility room,
The basement has a bar, media and games room, gym and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Drive, St Albans
Guide price £3.25m
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk