Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home close to St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property.
The characterful home is ideally located adjacent to St Albans Cathedral, in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is also a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral, plus a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed which is ideal for bikes.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk