Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home close to St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property.
The characterful home is ideally located adjacent to St Albans Cathedral, in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is also a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral, plus a timber garden shed.
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed which is ideal for bikes.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 4 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 5 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 6 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 7 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 8 David Carrick appears at Westminster Magistrates' charged with three rapes
- 9 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
- 10 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk