Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home close to St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property.
The characterful home is ideally located adjacent to St Albans Cathedral, in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is also a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral, plus a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed which is ideal for bikes.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk