Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home close to St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property.
The characterful home is ideally located adjacent to St Albans Cathedral, in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is also a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral, plus a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed which is ideal for bikes.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 3 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk