Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home close to St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property.
The characterful home is ideally located adjacent to St Albans Cathedral, in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is also a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral, plus a timber garden shed.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed which is ideal for bikes.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk