Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse set in 9.4 acres near Knebworth
- Credit: Archant
Grade II listed Paynes Farm is set in about 9.4 acres of formal gardens and paddocks on the edge of Woolmer Green village.
Originally built in the 17th century, the four double bedroom detached farmhouse boasts over 4,020 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation.
The ground floor has four principal reception rooms, a re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and a cloakroom, and retains period features including exposed beams and brickwork, open fireplaces and vaulted ceilings.
The first floor has three bedrooms all with en suite shower rooms, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
There is a double garage and a two bay car port which has a first floor storage area.
You may also want to watch:
The equestrian yard has independent access and various facilities, including a horse walker, a floodlit manège, 11 stables, eight field shelters, and a variety of garage/store/tack rooms.
Knebworth station is approximately 1.4 miles from the property, with trains to King’s Cross taking 23 minutes.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Paynes Farm, New Road, Woolmer Green
Guide price £2,750,000
Michael Graham, 01462 441700, www.michaelgraham.co.uk