Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
Nicholls Farm is a delightful period cottage, which stands at the end of a no through road on the edge of the village of Redbourn.
The Grade II listed farmhouse is registered as dating back as far as the 16th century with later additions. Today, it represents a lovely family home with potential to increase the living accommodation on the top floor into two further bedrooms, if required.
The accommodation includes a drawing room, sitting room, main kitchen/breakfast room, secondary kitchen, shower room, four bedrooms - one with en suite shower room - family bathroom and two large loft rooms.
Many original features adorn the house, most notably in the drawing room, which showcases a wonderful vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers and a lovely fireplace with log burner.
Outside, the traditional gardens comprise areas of lawn, herbaceous borders and box hedging. Towards the top of the garden is a useful outbuilding for garden machinery.
You may also want to watch:
Directly opposite the farmhouse is an equestrian centre with 14.5 acres of land. This is available for sale by separate negotiation.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide price £935,000
Savills | 01582 465 021 | www.savills.co.uk