Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
Nicholls Farm is a delightful period cottage, which stands at the end of a no through road on the edge of the village of Redbourn.
The Grade II listed farmhouse is registered as dating back as far as the 16th century with later additions. Today, it represents a lovely family home with potential to increase the living accommodation on the top floor into two further bedrooms, if required.
The accommodation includes a drawing room, sitting room, main kitchen/breakfast room, secondary kitchen, shower room, four bedrooms - one with en suite shower room - family bathroom and two large loft rooms.
Many original features adorn the house, most notably in the drawing room, which showcases a wonderful vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers and a lovely fireplace with log burner.
Outside, the traditional gardens comprise areas of lawn, herbaceous borders and box hedging. Towards the top of the garden is a useful outbuilding for garden machinery.
You may also want to watch:
Directly opposite the farmhouse is an equestrian centre with 14.5 acres of land. This is available for sale by separate negotiation.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide price £935,000
Savills | 01582 465 021 | www.savills.co.uk