Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse in Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
Nicholls Farm is a delightful period cottage, which stands at the end of a no through road on the edge of the village of Redbourn.
The Grade II listed farmhouse is registered as dating back as far as the 16th century with later additions. Today, it represents a lovely family home with potential to increase the living accommodation on the top floor into two further bedrooms, if required.
The accommodation includes a drawing room, sitting room, main kitchen/breakfast room, secondary kitchen, shower room, four bedrooms - one with en suite shower room - family bathroom and two large loft rooms.
Many original features adorn the house, most notably in the drawing room, which showcases a wonderful vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers and a lovely fireplace with log burner.
Outside, the traditional gardens comprise areas of lawn, herbaceous borders and box hedging. Towards the top of the garden is a useful outbuilding for garden machinery.
You may also want to watch:
Directly opposite the farmhouse is an equestrian centre with 14.5 acres of land. This is available for sale by separate negotiation.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
Lybury Lane, Redbourn
Guide price £935,000
Savills | 01582 465 021 | www.savills.co.uk