Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse in Kinsbourne Green
- Credit: Archant
This detached Grade II listed farmhouse sits in mature landscaped grounds of just over an acre.
There are four good sized reception rooms, including a 39ft garden room, sitting room with inglenook fireplace, dining room and a delightful fitted kitchen/breakfast room complete with Aga.
On the first floor the property boasts six bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite. There is also a delightful walled courtyard garden directly off the garden room making it a lovely area for outside entertaining and summer barbecues.
To the front of the property there is a large barn which measures approximately 44ft x 21ft with light, power and water with a door into a potting shed measuring approximately 13ft square.
This barn offers a tremendous amount of potential. Subject to planning permission, it could be converted into a large games/entertainment room or even a separate annexe for a family member.
You may also want to watch:
Historical records enable individual occupants of Lady Bray Farm and House (originally known as Poplars Farm) to be traced, with certainty back to 1753.
The present owners purchased the property in 1996 and have completely modernised and redeveloped it.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 8 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
Kinsbourne Green is located on the north side of Harpenden within a short drive of Junction 9 of the M1 and Harpenden town centre.
Lady Bray, Kinsbourne Green, Harpenden
Guide price: £1,695,000
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk