Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed two bedroom cottage is situated close to St Albans city centre and within walking distance of the mainline station.
Downstairs there is a sitting room with exposed brick fireplace and wood burning stove, a study area, a dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The south-east facing garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
St Albans provides excellent shopping and recreational facilities together with a twice weekly market and two mainline stations serving St Pancras International and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
The well maintained cottage is situated close to the city’s many shops and amenities, adjacent to both St Peter’s Church and the Memorial Garden.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 9 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 10 A New York state of mind
St Peter’s Street, St Albans
Guide price £550,000
Rumball Sedgwick | 01727 852384 | www.rumballsedgwick.co.uk