Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed two bedroom cottage is situated close to St Albans city centre and within walking distance of the mainline station.
Downstairs there is a sitting room with exposed brick fireplace and wood burning stove, a study area, a dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The south-east facing garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
St Albans provides excellent shopping and recreational facilities together with a twice weekly market and two mainline stations serving St Pancras International and Watford.
The well maintained cottage is situated close to the city’s many shops and amenities, adjacent to both St Peter’s Church and the Memorial Garden.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 4 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 10 St Albans Striders shine as Midweek Road Race League makes welcome return
St Peter’s Street, St Albans
Guide price £550,000
Rumball Sedgwick | 01727 852384 | www.rumballsedgwick.co.uk