Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed two bedroom cottage is situated close to St Albans city centre and within walking distance of the mainline station.
Downstairs there is a sitting room with exposed brick fireplace and wood burning stove, a study area, a dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The south-east facing garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
St Albans provides excellent shopping and recreational facilities together with a twice weekly market and two mainline stations serving St Pancras International and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
The well maintained cottage is situated close to the city’s many shops and amenities, adjacent to both St Peter’s Church and the Memorial Garden.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
St Peter’s Street, St Albans
Guide price £550,000
Rumball Sedgwick | 01727 852384 | www.rumballsedgwick.co.uk