Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed two bedroom cottage is situated close to St Albans city centre and within walking distance of the mainline station.
Downstairs there is a sitting room with exposed brick fireplace and wood burning stove, a study area, a dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The south-east facing garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
St Albans provides excellent shopping and recreational facilities together with a twice weekly market and two mainline stations serving St Pancras International and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
The well maintained cottage is situated close to the city’s many shops and amenities, adjacent to both St Peter’s Church and the Memorial Garden.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
St Peter’s Street, St Albans
Guide price £550,000
Rumball Sedgwick | 01727 852384 | www.rumballsedgwick.co.uk