Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed cottage in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming Grade II listed two bedroom cottage is situated close to St Albans city centre and within walking distance of the mainline station.
Downstairs there is a sitting room with exposed brick fireplace and wood burning stove, a study area, a dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The south-east facing garden is laid to lawn with shrub borders.
St Albans provides excellent shopping and recreational facilities together with a twice weekly market and two mainline stations serving St Pancras International and Watford.
You may also want to watch:
The well maintained cottage is situated close to the city’s many shops and amenities, adjacent to both St Peter’s Church and the Memorial Garden.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
St Peter’s Street, St Albans
Guide price £550,000
Rumball Sedgwick | 01727 852384 | www.rumballsedgwick.co.uk