Property Spotlight: A gorgeous character cottage in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This very attractive and rarely available double fronted, three bedroom detached cottage has many character features including exposed wooden beams, fireplaces and picture rails.
This character property is set back from the road with a pretty planted front garden enclosed by a picket fence and with gated access leading to a driveway.
Internally the property is well presented with the benefit of having a ground floor bedroom with en-suite as well as a central hall way, sitting room and a dining room opening into a kitchen with attached utility room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom and to the rear of the property there is a pretty enclosed garden with side access.
Roundwood Lane is a highly desirable road located in North Harpenden with access to highly regarded schooling, Harpenden Town Centre and the local transport network including the M1, London/Luton airport and Harpenden mainline railway station.
You may also want to watch:
Roundwood Lane, Harpenden
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Guide price £850,000
Frost’s | 01582 768666 | www.frosts.co.uk