Property Spotlight: A gorgeous character cottage in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This very attractive and rarely available double fronted, three bedroom detached cottage has many character features including exposed wooden beams, fireplaces and picture rails.
This character property is set back from the road with a pretty planted front garden enclosed by a picket fence and with gated access leading to a driveway.
Internally the property is well presented with the benefit of having a ground floor bedroom with en-suite as well as a central hall way, sitting room and a dining room opening into a kitchen with attached utility room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom and to the rear of the property there is a pretty enclosed garden with side access.
Roundwood Lane is a highly desirable road located in North Harpenden with access to highly regarded schooling, Harpenden Town Centre and the local transport network including the M1, London/Luton airport and Harpenden mainline railway station.
Roundwood Lane, Harpenden
- 1 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 2 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 3 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Guide price £850,000
Frost’s | 01582 768666 | www.frosts.co.uk