Property Spotlight: A gorgeous character cottage in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This very attractive and rarely available double fronted, three bedroom detached cottage has many character features including exposed wooden beams, fireplaces and picture rails.
This character property is set back from the road with a pretty planted front garden enclosed by a picket fence and with gated access leading to a driveway.
Internally the property is well presented with the benefit of having a ground floor bedroom with en-suite as well as a central hall way, sitting room and a dining room opening into a kitchen with attached utility room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom and to the rear of the property there is a pretty enclosed garden with side access.
Roundwood Lane is a highly desirable road located in North Harpenden with access to highly regarded schooling, Harpenden Town Centre and the local transport network including the M1, London/Luton airport and Harpenden mainline railway station.
You may also want to watch:
Roundwood Lane, Harpenden
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Guide price £850,000
Frost’s | 01582 768666 | www.frosts.co.uk