Property Spotlight: A gorgeous character cottage in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This very attractive and rarely available double fronted, three bedroom detached cottage has many character features including exposed wooden beams, fireplaces and picture rails.
This character property is set back from the road with a pretty planted front garden enclosed by a picket fence and with gated access leading to a driveway.
Internally the property is well presented with the benefit of having a ground floor bedroom with en-suite as well as a central hall way, sitting room and a dining room opening into a kitchen with attached utility room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom and to the rear of the property there is a pretty enclosed garden with side access.
Roundwood Lane is a highly desirable road located in North Harpenden with access to highly regarded schooling, Harpenden Town Centre and the local transport network including the M1, London/Luton airport and Harpenden mainline railway station.
You may also want to watch:
Roundwood Lane, Harpenden
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
Guide price £850,000
Frost’s | 01582 768666 | www.frosts.co.uk