Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home with outdoor pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This attractive 1930s detached family house is situated in one of Harpenden’s most desirable locations, on the edge of The Avenues.
Ideally placed for both the high street and railway station, Townsend Lane is a pretty tree-lined road with an eclectic assortment of house styles.
This four bed, four reception room property has not been been on the open market for over 40 years and has great potential to enlarge, modernise or redevelop subject to the usual planning permissions.
Available for sale chain-free, the property offers a fabulous mature private southerly facing rear garden as well as an outdoor swimming pool.
There will be an open house event at the property on December 15, with viewings by appointment only.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
Guide price £1.7 million
Savills, 01582 465000, www.savills.co.uk