Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home with outdoor pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This attractive 1930s detached family house is situated in one of Harpenden’s most desirable locations, on the edge of The Avenues.
Ideally placed for both the high street and railway station, Townsend Lane is a pretty tree-lined road with an eclectic assortment of house styles.
This four bed, four reception room property has not been been on the open market for over 40 years and has great potential to enlarge, modernise or redevelop subject to the usual planning permissions.
Available for sale chain-free, the property offers a fabulous mature private southerly facing rear garden as well as an outdoor swimming pool.
There will be an open house event at the property on December 15, with viewings by appointment only.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Guide price £1.7 million
Savills, 01582 465000, www.savills.co.uk