Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home with outdoor pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This attractive 1930s detached family house is situated in one of Harpenden’s most desirable locations, on the edge of The Avenues.
Ideally placed for both the high street and railway station, Townsend Lane is a pretty tree-lined road with an eclectic assortment of house styles.
This four bed, four reception room property has not been been on the open market for over 40 years and has great potential to enlarge, modernise or redevelop subject to the usual planning permissions.
Available for sale chain-free, the property offers a fabulous mature private southerly facing rear garden as well as an outdoor swimming pool.
There will be an open house event at the property on December 15, with viewings by appointment only.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
Guide price £1.7 million
Savills, 01582 465000, www.savills.co.uk