Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home with outdoor pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This attractive 1930s detached family house is situated in one of Harpenden’s most desirable locations, on the edge of The Avenues.
Ideally placed for both the high street and railway station, Townsend Lane is a pretty tree-lined road with an eclectic assortment of house styles.
This four bed, four reception room property has not been been on the open market for over 40 years and has great potential to enlarge, modernise or redevelop subject to the usual planning permissions.
Available for sale chain-free, the property offers a fabulous mature private southerly facing rear garden as well as an outdoor swimming pool.
There will be an open house event at the property on December 15, with viewings by appointment only.
You may also want to watch:
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 9 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 10 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
Guide price £1.7 million
Savills, 01582 465000, www.savills.co.uk