Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home in Harpenden for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom townhouse with garage is located close to Aldwickbury Park Golf Club in Harpenden.
Built in 2003 on a private road, the front door opens onto an entrance hallway with Amtico flooring spanning the ground floor.
There is a cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a living room at the rear with French doors leading onto the west-facing garden.
On the first and second floors there are four bedrooms with an en suite to the master and a family bathroom, featuring Villeroy & Boch suites with Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Outside there are front and rear gardens plus an integral garage with a parking space in front.
You may also want to watch:
Hilltop Road, Harpenden
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
Harrison Murray, 01582 766 161, www.harrisonmurray.co.uk