Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home in Harpenden for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom townhouse with garage is located close to Aldwickbury Park Golf Club in Harpenden.
Built in 2003 on a private road, the front door opens onto an entrance hallway with Amtico flooring spanning the ground floor.
There is a cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a living room at the rear with French doors leading onto the west-facing garden.
On the first and second floors there are four bedrooms with an en suite to the master and a family bathroom, featuring Villeroy & Boch suites with Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Outside there are front and rear gardens plus an integral garage with a parking space in front.
You may also want to watch:
Hilltop Road, Harpenden
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
Harrison Murray, 01582 766 161, www.harrisonmurray.co.uk