Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home in Harpenden for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom townhouse with garage is located close to Aldwickbury Park Golf Club in Harpenden.
Built in 2003 on a private road, the front door opens onto an entrance hallway with Amtico flooring spanning the ground floor.
There is a cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a living room at the rear with French doors leading onto the west-facing garden.
On the first and second floors there are four bedrooms with an en suite to the master and a family bathroom, featuring Villeroy & Boch suites with Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Outside there are front and rear gardens plus an integral garage with a parking space in front.
You may also want to watch:
Hilltop Road, Harpenden
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
Harrison Murray, 01582 766 161, www.harrisonmurray.co.uk