Property Spotlight: A four-bed family home in Harpenden for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom townhouse with garage is located close to Aldwickbury Park Golf Club in Harpenden.
Built in 2003 on a private road, the front door opens onto an entrance hallway with Amtico flooring spanning the ground floor.
There is a cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a living room at the rear with French doors leading onto the west-facing garden.
On the first and second floors there are four bedrooms with an en suite to the master and a family bathroom, featuring Villeroy & Boch suites with Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Outside there are front and rear gardens plus an integral garage with a parking space in front.
You may also want to watch:
Hilltop Road, Harpenden
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Harrison Murray, 01582 766 161, www.harrisonmurray.co.uk