Property Spotlight: A flat in the former Royal Mail sorting office in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices in 2014 by Oakbridge Homes.
This spacious apartment includes 1,371 sq ft of luxury living accommodation, an allocated parking space in a secure underground car park, an entry phone system and lifts to all floors.
Located on the first floor, this apartment offers a large entrance hall with ample storage cupboards, a lounge with high ceilings that opens onto the kitchen and stairs to the mezzanine level - giving an authentic New York apartment feel - and a further reception area.
The kitchen has been finished to the highest standards with granite worktops and a range of fitted appliances.
The property also boasts a master bedroom with dressing area and en suite and a well-appointed second bedroom with dressing area.
You may also want to watch:
There is a further family bathroom plus a utility/laundry room.
The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout and a landscaped communal garden.
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 7 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
Harpenden mainline station is just a few moments’ walk away and it is just a short stroll to Rothamsted Park and Harpenden Common.
Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Guide price £675,000
Ashtons | 01582 461166 | www.ashtons.co.uk