Property Spotlight: A flat in the former Royal Mail sorting office in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices in 2014 by Oakbridge Homes.
This spacious apartment includes 1,371 sq ft of luxury living accommodation, an allocated parking space in a secure underground car park, an entry phone system and lifts to all floors.
Located on the first floor, this apartment offers a large entrance hall with ample storage cupboards, a lounge with high ceilings that opens onto the kitchen and stairs to the mezzanine level - giving an authentic New York apartment feel - and a further reception area.
The kitchen has been finished to the highest standards with granite worktops and a range of fitted appliances.
The property also boasts a master bedroom with dressing area and en suite and a well-appointed second bedroom with dressing area.
There is a further family bathroom plus a utility/laundry room.
The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout and a landscaped communal garden.
- 1 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 2 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 3 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Harpenden mainline station is just a few moments’ walk away and it is just a short stroll to Rothamsted Park and Harpenden Common.
Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Guide price £675,000
Ashtons | 01582 461166 | www.ashtons.co.uk