Property Spotlight: A flat in the former Royal Mail sorting office in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices in 2014 by Oakbridge Homes.
This spacious apartment includes 1,371 sq ft of luxury living accommodation, an allocated parking space in a secure underground car park, an entry phone system and lifts to all floors.
Located on the first floor, this apartment offers a large entrance hall with ample storage cupboards, a lounge with high ceilings that opens onto the kitchen and stairs to the mezzanine level - giving an authentic New York apartment feel - and a further reception area.
The kitchen has been finished to the highest standards with granite worktops and a range of fitted appliances.
The property also boasts a master bedroom with dressing area and en suite and a well-appointed second bedroom with dressing area.
You may also want to watch:
There is a further family bathroom plus a utility/laundry room.
The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout and a landscaped communal garden.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Harpenden mainline station is just a few moments’ walk away and it is just a short stroll to Rothamsted Park and Harpenden Common.
Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Guide price £675,000
Ashtons | 01582 461166 | www.ashtons.co.uk