Property Spotlight: A flat in the former Royal Mail sorting office in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices in 2014 by Oakbridge Homes.
This spacious apartment includes 1,371 sq ft of luxury living accommodation, an allocated parking space in a secure underground car park, an entry phone system and lifts to all floors.
Located on the first floor, this apartment offers a large entrance hall with ample storage cupboards, a lounge with high ceilings that opens onto the kitchen and stairs to the mezzanine level - giving an authentic New York apartment feel - and a further reception area.
The kitchen has been finished to the highest standards with granite worktops and a range of fitted appliances.
The property also boasts a master bedroom with dressing area and en suite and a well-appointed second bedroom with dressing area.
You may also want to watch:
There is a further family bathroom plus a utility/laundry room.
The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout and a landscaped communal garden.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 7 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 8 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 9 Talented Verulam Reallymoving juniors star on return to competitive cycling
- 10 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
Harpenden mainline station is just a few moments’ walk away and it is just a short stroll to Rothamsted Park and Harpenden Common.
Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Guide price £675,000
Ashtons | 01582 461166 | www.ashtons.co.uk