Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper with potential to extend in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This is a wonderful opportunity to renovate and extend (subject to planning permission) this 1930s semi-detached house, which requires full modernisation.
The property offers its original configuration of rooms with a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms.
Externally, the established rear garden extends to over 100ft while the frontage offers potential for off street parking (also subject to planning permission).
The house is positioned in a highly convenient location, with Victoria Park across the road and the city centre, with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities, a short distance away.
Excellent schools, St Michael’s village and Verulamium Park are also close at hand.
You may also want to watch:
Folly Lane, St Albans
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant
Guide price £480,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk