Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper with potential to extend in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This is a wonderful opportunity to renovate and extend (subject to planning permission) this 1930s semi-detached house, which requires full modernisation.
The property offers its original configuration of rooms with a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms.
Externally, the established rear garden extends to over 100ft while the frontage offers potential for off street parking (also subject to planning permission).
The house is positioned in a highly convenient location, with Victoria Park across the road and the city centre, with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities, a short distance away.
Excellent schools, St Michael’s village and Verulamium Park are also close at hand.
You may also want to watch:
Folly Lane, St Albans
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 4 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price £480,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk