Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper with development potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Offered for sale with no upper chain and occupying a substantial easterly facing plot is this four bedroom 1920s-built semi-detached family home situated on Harpenden Road.
The property benefits from a significant garden which offers the opportunity to build a separate dwelling to the rear, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The existing property requires full modernisation, but is a good size with accommodation arranged over two floors to include an entrance hall, bay fronted dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, separate cloakroom and loft space.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking with access to the garage and rear garden.
Harpenden Road lies to the north of the city centre and is within close proximity of highly regarded local schooling.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans city centre, with its wide range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline railway station, is within easy reach.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 10 Row over charges for garden waste continues
Harpenden Road, St Albans
Frost’s | 0172 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk