Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper with development potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Offered for sale with no upper chain and occupying a substantial easterly facing plot is this four bedroom 1920s-built semi-detached family home situated on Harpenden Road.
The property benefits from a significant garden which offers the opportunity to build a separate dwelling to the rear, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The existing property requires full modernisation, but is a good size with accommodation arranged over two floors to include an entrance hall, bay fronted dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, separate cloakroom and loft space.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking with access to the garage and rear garden.
Harpenden Road lies to the north of the city centre and is within close proximity of highly regarded local schooling.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans city centre, with its wide range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline railway station, is within easy reach.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Harpenden Road, St Albans
Frost’s | 0172 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk