Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper with development potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Offered for sale with no upper chain and occupying a substantial easterly facing plot is this four bedroom 1920s-built semi-detached family home situated on Harpenden Road.
The property benefits from a significant garden which offers the opportunity to build a separate dwelling to the rear, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The existing property requires full modernisation, but is a good size with accommodation arranged over two floors to include an entrance hall, bay fronted dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, separate cloakroom and loft space.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking with access to the garage and rear garden.
Harpenden Road lies to the north of the city centre and is within close proximity of highly regarded local schooling.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans city centre, with its wide range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline railway station, is within easy reach.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Harpenden Road, St Albans
Frost’s | 0172 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk