Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper with development potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Offered for sale with no upper chain and occupying a substantial easterly facing plot is this four bedroom 1920s-built semi-detached family home situated on Harpenden Road.
The property benefits from a significant garden which offers the opportunity to build a separate dwelling to the rear, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The existing property requires full modernisation, but is a good size with accommodation arranged over two floors to include an entrance hall, bay fronted dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom, separate cloakroom and loft space.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking with access to the garage and rear garden.
Harpenden Road lies to the north of the city centre and is within close proximity of highly regarded local schooling.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans city centre, with its wide range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline railway station, is within easy reach.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
Harpenden Road, St Albans
Frost’s | 0172 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk