Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on a sizeable plot is this three bedroom bay-fronted semi-detached family home which provides excellent potential to extend subject to the necessary consents.
The property requires modernisation, with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Outside there is a driveway to the front which leads to a garage set back to the side of the house and a large rear garden backing onto beautiful woodland.
The property has a modern boiler running the gas central heating and is being sold with no upper chain.
Beech Road is found to the north of St Albans city centre with excellent access to local amenities and schooling.
You may also want to watch:
Beech Road, St Albans
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
Frost's, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk