Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on a sizeable plot is this three bedroom bay-fronted semi-detached family home which provides excellent potential to extend subject to the necessary consents.
The property requires modernisation, with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Outside there is a driveway to the front which leads to a garage set back to the side of the house and a large rear garden backing onto beautiful woodland.
The property has a modern boiler running the gas central heating and is being sold with no upper chain.
Beech Road is found to the north of St Albans city centre with excellent access to local amenities and schooling.
You may also want to watch:
Beech Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
Frost's, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk