Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on a sizeable plot is this three bedroom bay-fronted semi-detached family home which provides excellent potential to extend subject to the necessary consents.
The property requires modernisation, with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Outside there is a driveway to the front which leads to a garage set back to the side of the house and a large rear garden backing onto beautiful woodland.
The property has a modern boiler running the gas central heating and is being sold with no upper chain.
Beech Road is found to the north of St Albans city centre with excellent access to local amenities and schooling.
You may also want to watch:
Beech Road, St Albans
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Green light given to new hospital project
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Frost's, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk