Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper packed with potential in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated on a sizeable plot is this three bedroom bay-fronted semi-detached family home which provides excellent potential to extend subject to the necessary consents.
The property requires modernisation, with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Outside there is a driveway to the front which leads to a garage set back to the side of the house and a large rear garden backing onto beautiful woodland.
The property has a modern boiler running the gas central heating and is being sold with no upper chain.
Beech Road is found to the north of St Albans city centre with excellent access to local amenities and schooling.
You may also want to watch:
Beech Road, St Albans
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
Frost's, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk