Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in Stevenage for just £265,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious five bedroom property is located in the St Nicholas area of Stevenage.
To the ground floor it features a 19’ kitchen/diner, a WC and a lounge with doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The back garden has a patio area with gated rear access.
This house would suit a larger family; it also presents a fantastic buy-to-let opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available to view as part of an open day on Saturday 13 January, 1-2pm. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
Ripon Road, Stevenage
MarkSimon Estates | 01438 231200 | www.marksimonestates.co.uk