Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in Stevenage for just £265,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious five bedroom property is located in the St Nicholas area of Stevenage.
To the ground floor it features a 19’ kitchen/diner, a WC and a lounge with doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The back garden has a patio area with gated rear access.
This house would suit a larger family; it also presents a fantastic buy-to-let opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available to view as part of an open day on Saturday 13 January, 1-2pm. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
Ripon Road, Stevenage
MarkSimon Estates | 01438 231200 | www.marksimonestates.co.uk