Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in Stevenage for just £265,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious five bedroom property is located in the St Nicholas area of Stevenage.
To the ground floor it features a 19’ kitchen/diner, a WC and a lounge with doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The back garden has a patio area with gated rear access.
This house would suit a larger family; it also presents a fantastic buy-to-let opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available to view as part of an open day on Saturday 13 January, 1-2pm. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 9 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
Ripon Road, Stevenage
MarkSimon Estates | 01438 231200 | www.marksimonestates.co.uk