Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in Stevenage for just £265,000
- Credit: Archant
This spacious five bedroom property is located in the St Nicholas area of Stevenage.
To the ground floor it features a 19’ kitchen/diner, a WC and a lounge with doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The back garden has a patio area with gated rear access.
This house would suit a larger family; it also presents a fantastic buy-to-let opportunity.
You may also want to watch:
The property is available to view as part of an open day on Saturday 13 January, 1-2pm. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 Look! See inside spectacular new lights display at St Albans Cathedral
- 10 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
Ripon Road, Stevenage
MarkSimon Estates | 01438 231200 | www.marksimonestates.co.uk