Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in St Albans for £625,000
- Credit: Archant
Approaching 1500 sq ft, with a fully converted loft space and further potential for extension STPP, this spacious five bedroom semi-detached is perfectly positioned to take advantage of local amenities and schooling.
The property is offered with no onward chain and provides an opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home that is both sizeable and beautifully presented throughout.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious, open plan living and dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear that could be further extended, subject to the relevant planning.
The first floor benefits from three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the converted loft space further comprises of a useful second family bathroom and two more bedrooms.
Externally the property is just as impressive with a well-proportioned and enclosed garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Camp Road, St Albans
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
Frost’s | 01727 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk