Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in St Albans for £625,000
- Credit: Archant
Approaching 1500 sq ft, with a fully converted loft space and further potential for extension STPP, this spacious five bedroom semi-detached is perfectly positioned to take advantage of local amenities and schooling.
The property is offered with no onward chain and provides an opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home that is both sizeable and beautifully presented throughout.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious, open plan living and dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear that could be further extended, subject to the relevant planning.
The first floor benefits from three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the converted loft space further comprises of a useful second family bathroom and two more bedrooms.
Externally the property is just as impressive with a well-proportioned and enclosed garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Camp Road, St Albans
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Frost’s | 01727 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk