Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in St Albans for £625,000
- Credit: Archant
Approaching 1500 sq ft, with a fully converted loft space and further potential for extension STPP, this spacious five bedroom semi-detached is perfectly positioned to take advantage of local amenities and schooling.
The property is offered with no onward chain and provides an opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home that is both sizeable and beautifully presented throughout.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious, open plan living and dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear that could be further extended, subject to the relevant planning.
The first floor benefits from three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the converted loft space further comprises of a useful second family bathroom and two more bedrooms.
Externally the property is just as impressive with a well-proportioned and enclosed garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Camp Road, St Albans
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 5 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Frost’s | 01727 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk