Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in St Albans for £625,000
- Credit: Archant
Approaching 1500 sq ft, with a fully converted loft space and further potential for extension STPP, this spacious five bedroom semi-detached is perfectly positioned to take advantage of local amenities and schooling.
The property is offered with no onward chain and provides an opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home that is both sizeable and beautifully presented throughout.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious, open plan living and dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear that could be further extended, subject to the relevant planning.
The first floor benefits from three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the converted loft space further comprises of a useful second family bathroom and two more bedrooms.
Externally the property is just as impressive with a well-proportioned and enclosed garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Camp Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
Frost’s | 01727 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk