Property Spotlight: A five-bed house in St Albans for £625,000
- Credit: Archant
Approaching 1500 sq ft, with a fully converted loft space and further potential for extension STPP, this spacious five bedroom semi-detached is perfectly positioned to take advantage of local amenities and schooling.
The property is offered with no onward chain and provides an opportunity to purchase a fantastic family home that is both sizeable and beautifully presented throughout.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious, open plan living and dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear that could be further extended, subject to the relevant planning.
The first floor benefits from three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the converted loft space further comprises of a useful second family bathroom and two more bedrooms.
Externally the property is just as impressive with a well-proportioned and enclosed garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Camp Road, St Albans
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 10 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
Frost’s | 01727 861166 | www.frosts.co.uk