Property Spotlight: A fine home close to sought-after St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular location, a short distance from the mainline railway station and close to very good schools.
A ground floor extension has been designed for contemporary family life, with well thought out living areas providing functional and flexible space.
The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen/dining/family room - a perfect place for the family to get together - while a separate lounge to the front of the property allows for private time. Three good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom can be found on the first floor.
The property features a private and enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a variety of mature shrubs.
Beresford Road is conveniently located for excellent local amenities including a supermarket, a post office, a hairdressers/barbers and many eateries.
You may also want to watch:
The superb shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre are located only a short distance away.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Beresford Road, St Albans
Guide price £640,000
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 228 428 www.cassidyandtate.co.uk