Property Spotlight: A fine home close to sought-after St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular location, a short distance from the mainline railway station and close to very good schools.
A ground floor extension has been designed for contemporary family life, with well thought out living areas providing functional and flexible space.
The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen/dining/family room - a perfect place for the family to get together - while a separate lounge to the front of the property allows for private time. Three good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom can be found on the first floor.
The property features a private and enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a variety of mature shrubs.
Beresford Road is conveniently located for excellent local amenities including a supermarket, a post office, a hairdressers/barbers and many eateries.
You may also want to watch:
The superb shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre are located only a short distance away.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Beresford Road, St Albans
Guide price £640,000
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 228 428 www.cassidyandtate.co.uk