Property Spotlight: A fine home close to sought-after St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular location, a short distance from the mainline railway station and close to very good schools.
A ground floor extension has been designed for contemporary family life, with well thought out living areas providing functional and flexible space.
The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen/dining/family room - a perfect place for the family to get together - while a separate lounge to the front of the property allows for private time. Three good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom can be found on the first floor.
The property features a private and enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a variety of mature shrubs.
Beresford Road is conveniently located for excellent local amenities including a supermarket, a post office, a hairdressers/barbers and many eateries.
You may also want to watch:
The superb shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre are located only a short distance away.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Beresford Road, St Albans
Guide price £640,000
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 228 428 www.cassidyandtate.co.uk