Property Spotlight: A fine home close to sought-after St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular location, a short distance from the mainline railway station and close to very good schools.
A ground floor extension has been designed for contemporary family life, with well thought out living areas providing functional and flexible space.
The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen/dining/family room - a perfect place for the family to get together - while a separate lounge to the front of the property allows for private time. Three good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom can be found on the first floor.
The property features a private and enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a variety of mature shrubs.
Beresford Road is conveniently located for excellent local amenities including a supermarket, a post office, a hairdressers/barbers and many eateries.
You may also want to watch:
The superb shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre are located only a short distance away.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
Beresford Road, St Albans
Guide price £640,000
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 228 428 www.cassidyandtate.co.uk