Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantially extended four bedroom family home is centrally located in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of both the mainline station and the city centre.
The generous ground floor accommodation is stylishly presented throughout to include a superb kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, family room, living room and study.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - and a family bathroom.
There is a patio and lawn to the rear and a hard standing area at the front providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Close by are highly regarded local schools and the green open spaces of Clarence Park.
You may also want to watch:
Edward Close, St Albans
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
Guide price £975,000
Aitchisons, www.aitchisons.co.uk, 01727 855556