Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantially extended four bedroom family home is centrally located in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of both the mainline station and the city centre.
The generous ground floor accommodation is stylishly presented throughout to include a superb kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, family room, living room and study.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - and a family bathroom.
There is a patio and lawn to the rear and a hard standing area at the front providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Close by are highly regarded local schools and the green open spaces of Clarence Park.
You may also want to watch:
Edward Close, St Albans
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
Guide price £975,000
Aitchisons, www.aitchisons.co.uk, 01727 855556