Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantially extended four bedroom family home is centrally located in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of both the mainline station and the city centre.
The generous ground floor accommodation is stylishly presented throughout to include a superb kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, family room, living room and study.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - and a family bathroom.
There is a patio and lawn to the rear and a hard standing area at the front providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Close by are highly regarded local schools and the green open spaces of Clarence Park.
You may also want to watch:
Edward Close, St Albans
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
Guide price £975,000
Aitchisons, www.aitchisons.co.uk, 01727 855556