Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This substantially extended four bedroom family home is centrally located in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of both the mainline station and the city centre.
The generous ground floor accommodation is stylishly presented throughout to include a superb kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, family room, living room and study.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - and a family bathroom.
There is a patio and lawn to the rear and a hard standing area at the front providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Close by are highly regarded local schools and the green open spaces of Clarence Park.
You may also want to watch:
Edward Close, St Albans
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Guide price £975,000
Aitchisons, www.aitchisons.co.uk, 01727 855556