Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This unique four bedroom, five reception room Grade II listed detached farmhouse is located in the hamlet of Bragbury End.
The property offers versatile accommodation spread over 3,400 sq ft of living space, including a fabulous farmhouse kitchen/breakfast with vaulted ceilings and underfloor heating alongside a large utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
The ground floor provides ample space for a second lounge or fifth double bedroom, snug/family room, games room and dining room that leads out to the gardens through bifold doors.
Upstairs, the house has four large bedrooms - one with en suite - and a huge high-ceilinged bathroom with underfloor heating.
The property benefits from a wealth of period features dating back to the 17th century, including exposed beams and Inglenook fireplaces.
You may also want to watch:
The exterior provides fantastic outdoor living space, with private landscaped rear gardens and a driveway with parking for up to five cars with a double garage.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 8 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
Bragbury Lane, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Jonathan Hunt, 01920 411090, www.jonathanhunt.co.uk