Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This unique four bedroom, five reception room Grade II listed detached farmhouse is located in the hamlet of Bragbury End.
The property offers versatile accommodation spread over 3,400 sq ft of living space, including a fabulous farmhouse kitchen/breakfast with vaulted ceilings and underfloor heating alongside a large utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
The ground floor provides ample space for a second lounge or fifth double bedroom, snug/family room, games room and dining room that leads out to the gardens through bifold doors.
Upstairs, the house has four large bedrooms - one with en suite - and a huge high-ceilinged bathroom with underfloor heating.
The property benefits from a wealth of period features dating back to the 17th century, including exposed beams and Inglenook fireplaces.
You may also want to watch:
The exterior provides fantastic outdoor living space, with private landscaped rear gardens and a driveway with parking for up to five cars with a double garage.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
Bragbury Lane, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Jonathan Hunt, 01920 411090, www.jonathanhunt.co.uk