Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This unique four bedroom, five reception room Grade II listed detached farmhouse is located in the hamlet of Bragbury End.
The property offers versatile accommodation spread over 3,400 sq ft of living space, including a fabulous farmhouse kitchen/breakfast with vaulted ceilings and underfloor heating alongside a large utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
The ground floor provides ample space for a second lounge or fifth double bedroom, snug/family room, games room and dining room that leads out to the gardens through bifold doors.
Upstairs, the house has four large bedrooms - one with en suite - and a huge high-ceilinged bathroom with underfloor heating.
The property benefits from a wealth of period features dating back to the 17th century, including exposed beams and Inglenook fireplaces.
You may also want to watch:
The exterior provides fantastic outdoor living space, with private landscaped rear gardens and a driveway with parking for up to five cars with a double garage.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 7 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Bragbury Lane, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Jonathan Hunt, 01920 411090, www.jonathanhunt.co.uk