Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This unique four bedroom, five reception room Grade II listed detached farmhouse is located in the hamlet of Bragbury End.
The property offers versatile accommodation spread over 3,400 sq ft of living space, including a fabulous farmhouse kitchen/breakfast with vaulted ceilings and underfloor heating alongside a large utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
The ground floor provides ample space for a second lounge or fifth double bedroom, snug/family room, games room and dining room that leads out to the gardens through bifold doors.
Upstairs, the house has four large bedrooms - one with en suite - and a huge high-ceilinged bathroom with underfloor heating.
The property benefits from a wealth of period features dating back to the 17th century, including exposed beams and Inglenook fireplaces.
You may also want to watch:
The exterior provides fantastic outdoor living space, with private landscaped rear gardens and a driveway with parking for up to five cars with a double garage.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
Bragbury Lane, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Jonathan Hunt, 01920 411090, www.jonathanhunt.co.uk