Property Spotlight: A family home on one of St Albans’ premier roads
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is located on one of St Albans’ most prestigious residential roads, adjoining a wooded conservation area.
Situated within walking distance of the mainline railway station and highly regarded schooling, this impressive family home offers well-presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
Upon entering the property, the welcoming entrance hall has a modern cloakroom and leads into a separate study/playroom and living/dining room that enjoys a lovely outlook over the garden from the wide patio doors.
The kitchen, which provides space for a breakfast table, is extensively fitted with a range of cupboards with worktops over, tiled splashbacks and a number of integrated appliances.
To the first floor, the master bedroom has a dressing area and a stylish en-suite shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Additionally there are three further bedrooms and a modern four-piece bathroom suite.
Outside, the driveway provides off-street parking for several vehicles with access to the integral garage and rear garden. The well-maintained garden runs to the rear and side of the property. With a westerly aspect, it features a paved seating area adjacent to the property, a level lawn and a timber workshop with power and lighting. It is carefully screened, offering a high degree of privacy.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
The historic and vibrant centre of St Albans is also easily accessible from the property.
Sunderland Avenue, St Albans
Guide price £1.35m
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk