Property Spotlight: A family home on one of St Albans’ premier roads
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is located on one of St Albans’ most prestigious residential roads, adjoining a wooded conservation area.
Situated within walking distance of the mainline railway station and highly regarded schooling, this impressive family home offers well-presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
Upon entering the property, the welcoming entrance hall has a modern cloakroom and leads into a separate study/playroom and living/dining room that enjoys a lovely outlook over the garden from the wide patio doors.
The kitchen, which provides space for a breakfast table, is extensively fitted with a range of cupboards with worktops over, tiled splashbacks and a number of integrated appliances.
To the first floor, the master bedroom has a dressing area and a stylish en-suite shower room.
Additionally there are three further bedrooms and a modern four-piece bathroom suite.
Outside, the driveway provides off-street parking for several vehicles with access to the integral garage and rear garden. The well-maintained garden runs to the rear and side of the property. With a westerly aspect, it features a paved seating area adjacent to the property, a level lawn and a timber workshop with power and lighting. It is carefully screened, offering a high degree of privacy.
- 1 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 2 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 4 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 5 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 10 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
The historic and vibrant centre of St Albans is also easily accessible from the property.
Sunderland Avenue, St Albans
Guide price £1.35m
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk