Property Spotlight: A family home on one of St Albans’ premier roads
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is located on one of St Albans’ most prestigious residential roads, adjoining a wooded conservation area.
Situated within walking distance of the mainline railway station and highly regarded schooling, this impressive family home offers well-presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
Upon entering the property, the welcoming entrance hall has a modern cloakroom and leads into a separate study/playroom and living/dining room that enjoys a lovely outlook over the garden from the wide patio doors.
The kitchen, which provides space for a breakfast table, is extensively fitted with a range of cupboards with worktops over, tiled splashbacks and a number of integrated appliances.
To the first floor, the master bedroom has a dressing area and a stylish en-suite shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Additionally there are three further bedrooms and a modern four-piece bathroom suite.
Outside, the driveway provides off-street parking for several vehicles with access to the integral garage and rear garden. The well-maintained garden runs to the rear and side of the property. With a westerly aspect, it features a paved seating area adjacent to the property, a level lawn and a timber workshop with power and lighting. It is carefully screened, offering a high degree of privacy.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 4 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
The historic and vibrant centre of St Albans is also easily accessible from the property.
Sunderland Avenue, St Albans
Guide price £1.35m
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk