Property Spotlight: An elegant Edwardian home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious and handsome four bedroom semi-detached Edwardian residence is situated on a highly sought after road with off street parking.
The location provides excellent access to the local schooling as well as being within a comfortable walk of the mainline railway station, with direct services to London, and the beautiful open spaces of Clarence Park.
The accommodation measures 1,591sq ft and is arranged over three levels.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted living room, separate dining room and kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a bay fronted main bedroom with en suite and a separate family bathroom, whilst the second floor further benefits from a sizeable fourth bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Externally the garden is a good size with gated side access and enjoys a south facing aspect with the addition of rarely available off road parking to the rear in the form of a garage.
The property retains many character features and benefits from high ceilings, beautiful sash windows and a number of feature fireplaces throughout.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 3 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Brampton Road, St Albans
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk