Property Spotlight: An elegant Edwardian home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This spacious and handsome four bedroom semi-detached Edwardian residence is situated on a highly sought after road with off street parking.
The location provides excellent access to the local schooling as well as being within a comfortable walk of the mainline railway station, with direct services to London, and the beautiful open spaces of Clarence Park.
The accommodation measures 1,591sq ft and is arranged over three levels.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted living room, separate dining room and kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a bay fronted main bedroom with en suite and a separate family bathroom, whilst the second floor further benefits from a sizeable fourth bedroom.
You may also want to watch:
Externally the garden is a good size with gated side access and enjoys a south facing aspect with the addition of rarely available off road parking to the rear in the form of a garage.
The property retains many character features and benefits from high ceilings, beautiful sash windows and a number of feature fireplaces throughout.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Brampton Road, St Albans
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk